All reviews would stay here again room was clean steubenville pike air conditioner convenient location tv internet downtown
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The room had a strange smell that has permeated all of my belongings. The walls are fairly thin too, and the people in the room next to me had the TV on all night, which kept me up. I'd recommend ear plugs if you are a light sleeper. The room was clean, but the breakfast was not anything to write home about, dry cereal, store bought pastries, bread/toast and a waffle maker. Coffee, milk and OJ were also available, though I really just wanted some cold water. Though this is an inexpensive hotel, I felt like it wasn't really worth what I paid.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Bimal P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks again for your stay at the Econo Lodge.
Thanks.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Clean and cheap. Air conditioner even clean as is the bathroom fan. No mold in the bathroom and no smells when you walk into the room. If you want clean and cheap, this is it. A little hrs to get in and out of on the road. Ice is in the main building. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bimal P, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
The staff and I are are very glad you feel that way. Please make this your destination to stay at once again if you ever come back to Pittsburgh.

Rocky Patel GM

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Staff is pleasant and the beds are comfy...we stayed in Room 109 ....Try to find a room away from the road in order to avoid early morning truck noise....There is a convenience store and gas about 75 yards from the room...They do have a small fridge and a microwave in the room....Large LED TV with basic cable....Met our needs for a comfy bed near the main highway....

Room tip: Room 109 is away from entrance and main road
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Bimal P, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Your feedback and kind comments were very genuine! We were glad you enjoyed your stay with us at the Econo Lodge. I hope you can stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We chose this hotel because of it's nearness to my son's apartment in Crafton and I would not hesitate to stay there again. The rooms were clean and the staff courteous. It's close to I-79 and there is a convenience store/gas station right next door. It met all our needs. Complimentary continental breakfast included Belgian Waffles. 15 min from Center City ,Pittsburgh.

Date of stay: April 2018

Reviewed 2 January 2018

My husband and I spent almost a week here, and drove to Pittsburgh every day. Yes, it's not that close to Pittsburgh, but it's affordable. There's a well-stocked general store, a gas station, and a smaller corner store right next door.

Friendly management, good housekeeping, clean bathrooms, plenty of supplies, good A/C.

We are planning to stay here again when we visit Pittsburgh next year!

Date of stay: July 2017