“Exellent Hotel! Perfect hotel for traveling!”

Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - Airport
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Exellent Hotel! Perfect hotel for traveling!”
Reviewed 13 September 2010

I loved this hotel! It was the perfect hotel for traveling! I has a full kitchen, large rooms and very friendly and nice staff! I also appreciated the breakfast in the lobby during the mornings. What a great hotel! I 100% recommend!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - Airport, responded to this review, 15 September 2010
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Pittsburgh - Airport. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Boyertown, Pa
Reviewed 21 June 2009

We stayed for a month while working at Beaver Valley Power Station. We worked 3 of those weeks on night work and were never disturbed while sleeping during the day. The staff was very helpful finding restaurants and 24 hour stores due to our unusual hours. They were very accommodating in terms of providing extra towels and cleaning our room weekly at a convenient time late in the afternoon. The cost for the two of us was $46 a night inclusive. The amenities in the room were excellent and the kitchen was full size and had all appliances. Since we were working a 12 hour shift we had everything we needed at the room.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
Manager-BKL, Hotel Manager at Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - Airport, responded to this review, 18 August 2009
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Pittsburgh - Airport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.
Oshawa
Reviewed 24 February 2009

We checked in late with no problems, staff very friendly.
The room was in good condition, an efficiency suite with full size fridge, stove, microwave and dishwasher. The bed was a very comfortable pillow top. The hotel is near the mall and only 10 min to airport. We would stay again.
Be prepared for cooking odours in the hallways

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
Manager-BKL, Hotel Manager at Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - Airport, responded to this review, 4 May 2009
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Pittsburgh - Airport. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.
Warren, MI
Reviewed 29 February 2008

Another Hotwire clunker. This place was listed as a 2 1/2 star facility well.....i think not. While the room was huge with a full kitchen it simply wasn't clean. The carpeting had crumbs, wrappers and animal hair all over it. This definately made me question the cleanliness of the: bed, bathroom...etc. The bathroom was outdated but functional with a decent shower with good water pressure. They did offer a nice variety of cable stations even though the tiny tv was difficult to watch from the bed. The bed itself was just ok but definately could have been worse. The wireless internet was $4.95 which is kind of silly but was reliable and fast. If this place would invest in a vacuum and some decent cleaning staff it has the potential to be much better than it is currently, which is dirty.

• Liked — Room Size
  • Disliked — Filthy Carpeting
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Manager-BKL, Hotel Manager at Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - Airport, responded to this review, 27 April 2009
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Pittsburgh - Airport. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Cleveland
Reviewed 26 July 2005

I need to report a bad experience at this hotel. We checked-in on Saturday, July 23rd at about 6:00pm. Our room had crumbs under the bed, dust and animal hairs on the sofa and just a non-clean room. The icing on the cake was when I pulled out 2 pillows from the closet for our sons to sleep on the sofa bed. They had yellow stains and hairs on them! I went to the front desk and he told me those were the only pillows available in the hotel. He offered to wash them, but come on - no extra pillow in the hotel? I asked for another room that may be cleaner - he said they were full - even though the parking lot was empty! I demanded a refund and we left the hotel. We have NEVER had to leave a hotel before. The person at the front desk did not offer ANY solutions, did not offer ANY appologies - he pretty much did NOT CARE!
We do spend a lot of time traveling and this was by far the worst accomodation and worst service!!

There is a door between the Lobby and the entrance to the first floor and elevators. Now I know why, If people saw the stains on the hallway carpet and smelled the air, they would head out from there. From the outside, the hotel looks great, but it's what's on the inside that counts!!

• Stayed July 2005
15 Thank stunger
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pittsburgh
Coraopolis
Candlewood Suites - Pittsburgh Airport

Been to Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - Airport? Share your experiences!