“Good food & a great mix of brews”

Sly Fox Brewhouse & Eatery
Ranked #19 of 116 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I have been there 4x now , and have enjoyed each time. My wife and I make the short drive from Reading and have always left there happy ( not drunk ). Good pizza and quality brews with a large selection , makes it a no brainer for us.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Went out here with my friends for dinner. Well the restaurant offers a full menu, we loved it for its great choice of appetizers. The wings were wonderful and the other appetizers were great. We ate in the restaurant part but there is also a bar area with TVs for sporting events. Great place to go.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

To enter and leave the Sly Fox you go into an enclosed foyer and boy does it Stink! Very unappetizing. Our food was generally ok. My flat iron steak was very good though. I wouldn't recommend eating here while a Penn State football game is on. The fans there made conversation difficult. After eating we got to go through the putrid foyer past the dirty outside dining area. I doubt we will return.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Overall a nice dinner. The food was good and the beer is great.

The full bar was very busy.

The atmosphere there was quite noisy. Multiple TV's and the music compete for your attention. Conversation was loud at neighboring tables.

Food was served promptly and was hot. Server was friendly, just not attentive to any needs after delivery of our meals.

Not sure if this is chain restaurant, but it had that feel.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The ambiance at Sly Fox is a great fit for families, friends or if you just want to watch a game. The large room can be rented for parties and the catering is excellent! Staff is friendly and they have a large selection of micro brews available year round. The Sly Fox sponsors fund raisers for local organizations and is very involved in the community.