“Brunch with friends”

Nook and Kranny Kafe
Ranked #4 of 118 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Always love this place, never had a bad meal. They have an excellent menu of breakfast and lunch options, plus a good assortment of daily specials. Friattas are huge, grits with bacon and cheese❤, delicious quiche or a smoked salmon sandwich. All homemade in a homey relaxed atmosphere, either location Phoenixville or Eagleville .

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This is the second my husband and I went for breakfast and lunch. Inside it is really cute and the food is very good. It reminds me of when we go away on vacation and you come across a great place tucked away, but yet it is so close for us. First visit we went for lunch and I had a special of French Toast and husband had the Nook & Kranny Chicken sandwich which you get your choice of a variety of LeBus bread to pick from. Everything was great as well as the special of the day iced tea. Second visit we were there for lunch and I had the eggs Benedict and husband had the eggs with scrapple. The quiche looked very good, that will be my next pick for breakfast. Go check this place out and enjoy!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I stopped for lunch. The staff was great and mostly attentive. They did forget to ask if I wanted a refill on my ice tea .
The meal was outstanding though
The broccoli cheddar and bacon soup was my side for my sandwich. It was a bowl of soup and was absolutely yummy
I had a French dip sandwich that was with great melted cheese grilled onions and a substantial amount of roast beef on a brioche roll. It was one of the best French dips I have had
This place is definitely a do over

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We got there at a time when they were not busy. We got our coffee, our order was taken and then we were completely ignored. Coffee is unlimited refills; however, we were never approached for a refill. The server refilled the table next to us with ice tea several times but never asked us if we needed more coffee. She was obviously more interested in the regulars than a couple who was experiencing the restaurant for the first time. The homely feeling(mismatched plates and mugs) added a nice touch but when the mugs remain empty it takes away from the experience. I might try again if hubby is willing....

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The staff is never very friendly, which is annoying because the food is delicious. If they would work on creating a more personable, friendly environment, it’d be perfect. But based solely on that, I’d say four out of five stars. Food is amazing though. Top-notch.