All reviews expo center great hotel fire pit excellent stay recommend this hotel business trip king of prussia mall fitness center clean rooms would definitely stay here again easy access front desk staff breakfast buffet convenient location lobby hgi wedding
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Good value for money all round. Nice quiet comfortable rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic breakfast . Few places to eat nearby though being a pedestrian in the US is always quite hazardous due to a lack of pavements :)

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The room was clean, facilities were in good condition and I was able to get enough rest. Breakfast was satisfactory quality and quantity, too. When visiting Colledgevill again, I would definitely want to stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for your glowing review of Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks. We are thrilled to read you were impressed with our well-maintained property and enjoyed everything we offered during your stay here. We look forward to hosting you again whenever your travel brings you back to our area.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The hotel was really nice. HGI's are always very nicely set up and have everything you need for a great stay. First the staff are very attentive from checking in to dining in their restaurant or bar. The property was also very nice and they have a shuttle which was great to pop across the street to movies and dining.

Room tip: Great Sports Bar across the Street and next door. - Also they have a pool for the kids.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2018

I traveled up to the area for a weekend to celebrate my birthday and it was wonderful from start to finish. The biggest and best surprise for me was the complimentary fruit, wine, and cheese platter that I discovered in my room upon my return, with the birthday card. Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you for being our guest at the Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge-Oaks and for sharing your review. It is a delight to read you both had an amazing stay with us and enjoyed our warm hospitality. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

This hotel is close to my work location in Norristown. The staff is very good, the rooms are nice, the restaurant food is good and the property seems very safe. I always stay at this hotel when in the area, and I'm pleased every time.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Jonneb, thank you for being our guest at the Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge Oaks. It is a delight to read you had a pleasant stay with us and our convenient location was perfect for your needs. On behalf of everyone here, we invite you to stay with us again the next time you visit this area.