“Great ice cream!”
Review of Browns Cow

Browns Cow
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Phoenixville
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Warren BROWN's Brown Cow offers a great assortment of ice cream flavors and many types of cones. You can always find something new or a great standard.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 24 January 2016

It was still a kinda HOTTA-HOTTA Summer's Day when I last ventured into this delightful oasis in downtown Phoenixville...and drooled out of control as I multi-tasted and desperately tried to narrow down MY SCREAM!-YOU SCREAM! possibilities at this Landmark Dessert-Eatery!!

Now, Mr. Brown only opens up from every tax day and closes down again the first Friday in October each year, and exclusively features only the very BESTest Bassett's delisioso ice cream, which is perfectly OK with us locals!!! Also, the decor here really takes you back with lotsa ole-fashioned goodies to delight the eye while your taste buds are likewise being tantalized....But, with over 40+ flavors to tempt you, it's not a given, for me anywho, that I'm making any quick selection here...Although they don't serve a 3 course meal here, you're certainly welcome to give it a try ~

As I recall, I finally settled on 'English Toffee Crunch' and 'Double Chocolate Chip' on a sugar cone!! SO YUMMO!!! And as I speak and drool once again, I still can not wait for next tax day, for my reward when I can return to Mr Brown's for many more scrumptious delights!!

Having already won a 'BEST OF PHILLY AWARD' and 2-'BEST OF THE MAINLINE AWARDS' and rightly enjoying those kudos, in our minds any day Mr Brown is open is certainly an Udderly Award Winning time all around ~

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 28 December 2015

I love this place. The Bassetts Ice Cream is a real treat and very hard to find. Love it. If you are in Phoenixville treat yourself and you will not regret it...well maybe your waist will but thats another story! Its the best!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 16 December 2015

A genuine country ice cream parlor in the midst of a wonderful, artsy community. First Fridays are so much fun.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 15 October 2015

The best homemade ice cream I had for a long time
Very nice people work here
Different taste of ice creams but always very good

Date of visit: November 2014