“Best Bean Burrito in town”
Review of El Burrito

El Burrito
Ranked #18 of 116 Restaurants in Phoenixville
Price range: USD 2 - USD 16
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I go to El Burrito often as it is less than a half a block from my office. I can always rely on fast service and a bean burrito that is done to perfection. I special order because I do not want sour cream anywhere near my burrito.

The burrito comes with fries but I get a side of rice instead. I also get a Mexican coke in a bottle. you will love the food there. plenty of food and the price is right.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I like this place as it is cheap and good. I try to hit his place for lunch once a week or so. It is clean, good and friendly.

The bean burrito is served with fries but I substitute the rice and get a bottle of "Mexican coca cola". The decor is festive the tables are clean and the service is great. Great Place.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have never been so emphatic about a review before. I can not say enough good things about this restaurant. I go here frequently with colleagues (1-2x week). The place is never full, quick service and the freshest food you can get. They make everything from scratch right in front of you. I’ve had the burrito, burrito bowl, tostadas, tortas, quesadilla, avocado salad, and guacamole and they have all been excellent. It’s authentic Mexican. I’ve eaten at Mexican places before and there is absolutely no comparison. The guacamole is made fresh right in front of you which is good because other places have it premade and bring it out brown. Everything is customizable so if you don’t want tomatoes in your guacamole ask for it. It’s cash only but they do have an ATM. This place is great for ”to go” orders as well.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Let me preface this review by saying that I am a Swede...a Swede who is as serious as a heart attack about good Mexican food. That being said, El Burrito delivers. This is a very kitschy restaurant...very kind of old school traditional interior...and I LOVE IT! I lived in Phoenix (and now CA) for a long time, so I know what's straight up, no frills good, and those restaurant that try to mimic Chi Chi's. The menu is extensive, but there is definitely something for everyone. The food is very, very good! The portions are huge. It's a BYOB, so that's awesome as well! The service is awesome! What more could you want? Love the Mexican music as the soundtrack to dinner, but I'm going to say, I would rather hear the Selena Pandora station...not gonna lie ;)

Reviewed 29 November 2017

There are a lot of places to eat in Phoenixville but none better than the humble El Burrito. Inexpensive, with good quality and tasty food its is worth the stop

The Bean Burrito is my fav and although it comes with fries..i always get the rice. They have fountain soft drinks but I get the imported bottle of Mexican Coke for the same reason i get the rice and n0t the fries.

The have pretty much anything you want and will make it how you like it. I do not get the sour cream on my Burritos and it is never a problem and always done correctly. Waitresses are attentive and the food comes out quickly. this place could be a good find on Bridge Street