“Good food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 23
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Don't miss it. It's a really charming restaurant. The food is always good. It is located near Valley Forge Park. We have been there several times.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

My SO and I went there with another couple and thought the food and ambiance were very good. I got the three course pasta tasting for $30 and had the lobster bisque, which was probably the best I've had out of Maine, the jumbo lump crab/ricotta ravioli which was awesome, and the chocolate symphony (white and dark chocolate mousses and truffle) which I only intended to eat a bite or two of, but it was so good I ended up eating the whole thing. The other people I dined with got salads, which they liked, baked canneloni stuffed with ricotta and short ribs, filet mignon, and grass fed beef short ribs, plus creme brulee for dessert. Everyone raved about the food. It was a BYOB, so we saved a few bucks by bringing wine. Our service was attentive without being annoying. All in all, I really liked the food there and would definitely go back again.

1  Thank Lisafromphilly80
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

Six of us went to dinner and planned to go to another restaurant only to find out it was closed. We knew of Becca's being in the area and gave it a try. What a great idea, the food and service was great with Ray our server doing a great job. All the dinners tasted great which included filet, short rib and a seafood dish cobia. A BYOB restaurant with great service and food is hard to find and this place is a find. The only part of dinner I think could be better and this is a personal thing is the bread . Instead of giving the table a basket of delicious bread they would dole it out one piece at a time. We were unable to try desert because we were full but that menu looks great.

1  Thank Tgus14
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

I was looking forward to having dinner with my family at Beccas. The restaurant itself is charming and the food is creative and good but the service is beyond bad. No one seems to know what they are doing. Our waitress could not even tell us about the entrees. We will never dine there again!!!

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Had dinner here recently. I must say that I was disappointed. For an appetizer I ordered a short rib flatbread, with gruyere cheese. The flatbread was more like regular bread, and the cheese overwhelmed any hint of meat that was buried under it. For main course, I had the Cod wrapped in bacon. Bacon was burned and chewy, and the small piece of Cod inside was completely tasteless or tasted purely of bacon. Served over an overly large portion of mashed potatoes with a side of sauted, slivered veggies. Everything about this meal was unremarkable to me. At $24, a big disappointment. And all during the meal, I waited several times for my glass to be refilled. I have eaten here in the past and had better experiences. The atmosphere here is really great. I hope they can step it up a notch or two.