“Charming facility, horrible service”
Review of Becca's Restaurant - CLOSED

Becca's Restaurant
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 23
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

I was looking forward to having dinner with my family at Beccas. The restaurant itself is charming and the food is creative and good but the service is beyond bad. No one seems to know what they are doing. Our waitress could not even tell us about the entrees. We will never dine there again!!!

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Had dinner here recently. I must say that I was disappointed. For an appetizer I ordered a short rib flatbread, with gruyere cheese. The flatbread was more like regular bread, and the cheese overwhelmed any hint of meat that was buried under it. For main course, I had the Cod wrapped in bacon. Bacon was burned and chewy, and the small piece of Cod inside was completely tasteless or tasted purely of bacon. Served over an overly large portion of mashed potatoes with a side of sauted, slivered veggies. Everything about this meal was unremarkable to me. At $24, a big disappointment. And all during the meal, I waited several times for my glass to be refilled. I have eaten here in the past and had better experiences. The atmosphere here is really great. I hope they can step it up a notch or two.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

So rarely do you find a restaurant that combines ambiance and service and selection and quality all of such high standing. These places never seem to last, I don't know why. Go there now and go there often. An old house converted into a pleasant, quiet spot in Phoenixville. The Chef has successfully created a selection of fine cuisine, artfully crafted and presented. Too few places reach this level of quality.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Waitress was attentive; portions larger than I expected; food was good--had salmon dish; having dreams of still eating the creme brulee.....would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

Good food and service at this quaint Phoenixville restaurant. We had no problems during our dinner with 7 people. We had a nice private room and the dinner went smoothly.

Food was good but not great. Service was fine - nothing outstanding but nothing negative either.

There is ample parking here in a lot, which is very convenient.