“Nice diner breakfast”

C & C Cafe
Ranked #17 of 38 Restaurants in Perkasie
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Reviewed 6 January 2018

My husband and I stopped here while walking through town for breakfast. We just got breakfast but gotta say everything was exactly as we asked. How can you not love that at a great price. The coffee was hot and strong and flowed continually.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Nice service and a place where all locals look forward.
It might be crowded in Weekend mornings.
But you will get seated and taken care of.
Delicious menu and variant.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

My wife and I wanted to try this breakfast/lunch spot; we always like to support local business. The reviews on Trip Advisor indicate that many people enjoy this cafe. I don't intend to dissuade anyone from their personal opinion, this is only to offer advice to the owner. The advice: your café was seriously unprepared for a bright, beautiful Sunday morning in which the café was quite busy. For starters, when we came in, we asked the person at the counter about outside seating. In a harried fashion, she said, "You'll have to wait until someone leaves... we have inside seating." My wife and I decided to stay inside, so we stood there, thinking they would offer us a table. After a minute or two of just standing there, I finally asked an attendant, "Should we just take a table?" Again, in a flustered way, she said "Yes". Our waitress was somewhat pleasant, but seemed overwhelmed by the amount of customers. Eventually, she took our order, and got us the beverages we ordered. Then we waited. And waited. More and more customers came in, and it was obvious that the existing staff could not handle it all. At one point, my wife asked for more coffee, and the waitress said, "Sure". It never came.
After 30 minutes (no mistake!), I tried to find someone to get their attention. A man came out of the back and asked me, "Do you need your check?" I said, "No, we need our FOOD!" It looked like we were completely forgotten. Finally, my wife and I got up, offered to pay for our drinks, but said we couldn't wait any longer. To their credit they apologized, and didn't take the money. To summarize,: perhaps they were short staffed that day, but on a beautiful Sunday morning where I'm sure lots of people would want to go there... they need to find a way to meet the needs of the business. There are too many other places people can go to eat. We do want to see this place succeed; hopefully they heed my advice.

1  Thank PA_Traveler_7
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I am from Washington State and went out exploring and discovered this cute cafe. Sitting outdoors was so nice. The coffee was great and BLT with their special potatoes and onions was most excellent!! Previous review said they don't accept credit cards but I paid with my credit card and noticed many others doing the same. I highly recommend this cute cafe with outstanding food. Friendly service!!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Went here on a Monday morning, but it was closed! :( However, came back on Wednesday and enjoyed a nice breakfast. I had oatmeal and my wife had the morning special (egg, pancake and coffee). They DO NOT have eggbeaters and they DO NOT take credit cards.