“Lovely setting and seating outdoors is available.”
Review of C & C Cafe

C & C Cafe
Ranked #17 of 38 Restaurants in Perkasie
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I am from Washington State and went out exploring and discovered this cute cafe. Sitting outdoors was so nice. The coffee was great and BLT with their special potatoes and onions was most excellent!! Previous review said they don't accept credit cards but I paid with my credit card and noticed many others doing the same. I highly recommend this cute cafe with outstanding food. Friendly service!!

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Went here on a Monday morning, but it was closed! :( However, came back on Wednesday and enjoyed a nice breakfast. I had oatmeal and my wife had the morning special (egg, pancake and coffee). They DO NOT have eggbeaters and they DO NOT take credit cards.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Very average food although everything is home made, Coffee not great could be improved. Small, low ceilings, tight accommodations but a great location.
Good place to meet friends if you are. It really in it for the food.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch, very friendly staff. Varied menu including breakfast and hot & cold sandwiches. Good food at reasonable prices. Family friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

We've stopped here a few times after biking in the local area and through Perkasie. It has a pleasant outdoor patio which is great in nice weather. Breakfast food is hearty, and tasty. Staff is friendly and hard-working. We will return on our next bike or shopping trip to this pretty little town.