“Great Slices”

Bravo's Pizza & Family Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 37 Restaurants in Perkasie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Love the cheese - maybe ask for a kettle extra sauce on your pie - both thin and thick crust - good lunch spot - nice family business

Reviewed 8 December 2016

This is not a sit down, fancy restaurant - but it is the BEST pizza in the area. Order by the slice or by the pie, watch it be made by hand with fresh ingredients and then enjoy the pizza. They sell lots of things other than pizza, but I have to admit, I've only tried a few because I'd just prefer the delicious pizza. All homemade and excellent taste. Try it!

Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

How do you write a review for something you grew up with and consider home?

Everyone has their own favorite pizza place, and it's what they judge all others by...Bravo's is mine. I have probably eaten more Bravo pizza slices in my lifetime than any other single food (ok, maybe I've had more Haagen Dazs pints!). When we skipped class in High School, it was Bravo's tables we sat at eating slices and drinking Rosenbergers Iced-T. When it was too long of a day to come home and cook, it was Bravo's we called first. It's what I had shipped out to me when I lived in the mid-west, and even heated in a microwave, a slice takes me right back to home again.

This is not gourmet, award winning, artisan pizza. It's the large pie you crave on a Friday movie night with your family, the Saturday birthday party, or the casual quick lunch. I've traveled the world and sampled what many argue is the best pizza in the world...but for me, Bravo's is the baseline by which I judge all others. Bravo's pizza is simply "pizza".

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Best cheesesteak for miles! Pizza is terrific. I usually do take out but never been disappointed. My S.O. loves the buffalo chicken cheesesteak.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

This was a little hole in the wall family run business but Boy Oh Boy what a great calzone! You could order pizza by the slice or by the pie and either way is great. The calzone we ordered that night was huge and delicious! If you get the chance, stop by, you won't regret it

1  Thank NerdMommy