“Great place!”

1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Palmyra B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had an amazing visit. The food was great, upscale place, cleaned our room, so hospitable and friendly. We felt at home. The outside patio was a great place to relax and get work done. There was a nice touch of a Hersey bar on the bed! There was Wifi included. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The Inn is lovely. I thought we would be on the front porch I saw in the photos, but it faces the road. Happily we discovered the covered side porch. I took a ton of photos of the stunning property, yet we basically stayed on the side porch most of the visit. One, due to high humidity and not wanting to sit out in the heat, and two, due to some ongoing thunder storms over a two day period. Not disappointed by that at all. The side porch is one I would like to live on in my own home. It has a man-made beach area with a water spout for running water sounds. Four separate seating areas. Two over head Hunter fans with lights. Bose sound system. Comfortable cushioned chairs. Riding out a storm and napping or reading on this porch was the most relaxed I have felt in ages.

Will and Dave were on vacation and Therese (T) was Inn sitting. She was a wonderful Inn-keeper in their absence and took tremendous care of us and had great tips on area restaurants as well.

We stayed in the Homestead Room. Small but comfortable. Only one window, so would probably opt for Rose or Magnolia with three windows next time.

We enjoyed dining at What If, in Hershey, Chocolate Avenue Grill, & Funcks. Visited the Founders Hall at Milton Hershey School, took the premium historical Trolley tour, visited Chocolate World, Chocolate Story, and the Antique Automobile Club of America Museum, as well as Crossroads Antiques. (Not big ride fans, so no park visit for us).

HIGHLY recommend this Inn! (And they accept BedandBreakfast.com gift certificates).

Room Tip: We went for a smaller room so we could afford an extra night. If $ is no concern, try a cottage or...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for our 3rd wedding anniversary and could not have been happier. This hidden gem is minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Hershey. We stayed in the Magnolia room - it was small but perfect for our needs. We had our own bathroom which was as spotless as the rest of the house. The owners, David and Will, make you feel so special! The breakfasts were so delicious and they're fresh baked goods were even better! Warm cookies available to you throughout the day. The outside area where we chose to eat our breakfast was something out of a spa. We ate with the sounds of the water garden and cool fan above us with light relaxing music. Just amazing. The owners told us where to buy our park tickets for a discounted price, made us dinner reservations at Alfred's Victorian restaurant (sooo good!) I could go on and on..Stay here, you will no regret a minute of it- Thanks again for a memorable anniversary we will never forget Will and David! Love Angela & Vince xox

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank angdee407
1825inn, General Manager at 1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Hey Angela and Vince,
It is so nice to hear from you and Thank you so much for the review.
It was such a pleasure meeting you. I am so glad you celebrated your anniversary with us at The 1825 inn, and took advantage of breakfast outside on our porch.....We like our guests to feel right at home and happy you enjoyed Alfred's for your anniversary and to end a special evening down by the fire-pit. Hope to see you again, Take care !!!
Will & David

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The service here is great. They try to make you feel at home. It was very clean and is located close to every thing that there is to do in Hersey, PA. I would highly recommend the 1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Will and the rest of the staff at the 1825 Bed and Breakfast were AMAZING! The house is very clean and well kept. I am unable to have gluten and my breakfasts were nothing short of amazing with homemade muffins and blue berry french toast. I was also greeted by still warm home made chocolate chip cookies on the night of our arrival. My husband and I are planning to book a room here for next years trip to Hershey. HIGHLY recommend the 1825 Bed and Breakfast, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: There isn't a swimming pool (that I know of) but the rooms and porch make up for the lack of poo...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank finkenB
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palmyra
7.4 km away
1.9 km away
Walton Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast
2.2 km away
Americas Best Value Inn Palmyra/Hershey

Been to 1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!