“Ice Cream for a Summer Day”
Review of Montdale Dairy

Montdale Dairy
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Olyphant
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 11 August 2015

I had the raspberry ice cream. It was very good. I like to support the local guy and the ice cream here was so good it made it easy to support the local guy.

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

I grew up on Mondale's ice cream and yes it's changed from then but it's still pretty good. They offer basic standby's like strawberry and crazy flavors like Teaberry gum( I haven't tried that). The smurf used to be real blueberry ice cream with melted marshmallow through it but now it's a strange blue funny flavored ice cream with hard, small marshmallows in it, definitely missed the boat on that one. But all in all it's great ice cream. Just plan on waiting in line. No matter what time you go it's always packed!

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

Stopped here our way home. Got the blackraspberry recommended by a friend. Sooooo good. All were pleased.

Just don't trust your GPS to get you here. Definitely on Rt. 438 which in the middle of nowhere. If you blink,you might miss it!

Reviewed 31 December 2014

The Montdale Farm dairy ice cream is the best in all of lackawanna county and has been that way consistently for years.I have been lapping the scoops since I was a little boy. Now 56 years old and I still love it. I give it an overall rating of 10..

Reviewed 30 November 2014

This is our very favorite place to go for ice cream in Lackawanna County. It is the creamiest ice cream I have tasted anywhere. I almost always get White House Cherry but Teaberry is a close second. This family owned dairy also sells buttermilk and milk.

Been to Montdale Dairy? Share your experiences!