USD 73
Free cancellation until 21/07
USD 138
USD 102
Holiday Inn Express Findley Lake(Findley Lake)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 107
HIExpress.com
USD 158
The Inn at the Peak(Clymer)(Great Value!)
USD 173
USD 80
USD 180
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 202/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Four of us were riding our bicycles across Pennsylvania and I picked the Colonial Motel off of the internet because it was right on our route on Rt. 5. We arrived hot and weary from along day in the heat and were properly given our room keys and was happy to have great air conditioning great us upon opening our door. The price was right and the rooms were large, very clean with 2 double beds and full kitchen. I had a problem getting the remote for the TV to work and the woman from the office spent at least 15 minutes trying to get it to work even though i told her it wasn't a big deal. She was even going to call the owner who was at a family function and I adamantly said it wasn't necessary. The next morning the owner stopped by and offered me cash back for the remote issue and I was floored by his generosity. I naturally refused and said we loved the motel and would definitely stop by next time we rolled down Route 5 on our bikes. We met some fisherman who were staying at the motel and they also enjoyed their stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank TrekingNow
Reviewed 8 July 2013

No problems at all, called to make the reservations about a month ago, check in and check out was simple. Clean, quiet and easy to find. This was just a stop over on our way to western New York, we would use this motel again. Close to local restaurants and the lake.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nitrojazz
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We stayed here when we were just passing through and we had a great stay. The location is nice, near the lake, and it seems to sit off by itself along the road. It's quiet, scrupulously clean and the proprietors are very accommodating. It was late and they made a call to the Freeport Restaurant for us so that we could get something to eat before the restaurant closed. (By the way, those folks are very accommodating a well.) The bed was very comfortable, the shower nice with nice soaps. I left my watch there and the proprietors made every effort to contact me about it. In the end, they boxed up my watch and mailed it to me! We appreciated our stay and we hope to have occasion to stay there again. A lot of value for the reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnnB44824
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Generally, accommodations that are clean, safe AND affordable are very difficult to find. If the price is decent, it's usually lacking in other areas. The Colonial Motel was everything good wrapped up into one, and then to get a kitchenette was just a huge unexpected bonus! The word "charming" was used in another review, and that's a perfect description! We stayed here as a last minute opportunity to visit some friends nearby, but we will be back soon for a weekend getaway, I feel sure!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Viclyndol
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Stayed there for the 4th of July week in 2012. Decor my be dated but is in great shape and super clean! One word comes to mind. Charming. If you are looking for a quiet get away this is the place to stay. Close to the lakefront and park.

• Stayed: July 2012