See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2018

We're a family of four on a weekend break in this hotel. Overall the experience was great with an awesome location. Rooms were above expectation, warm with VERY comfortable mattresses, thanks to this we had a great sleep. Staff was courteous and very handy with a sewing kit available which was much needed.

Room Tip: Great mattress and location is perfect
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chelsea349
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We stayed here this past weekend. The hotel description was that of a No Frills place and it lived up to that description. The bed was harder then I like, the phone was broken and sitting in a drawer, I leaned on the outside table and the metal leg broke off causing it to fall and crack the marble and there were no towels at all in the room. I would only stay here again if I were in a jam and needed a place to crash.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

When I drove in at 9 pm at night, there were 7 cars, or 8 so it really wasn't that busy. There was a permanent sign on the door that said " Our Customer Service Agent is busy with other customers, for service please call ......." The thing is there was hardly anyone in the hotel, and the sign suggested that this was always the case. Although my cell phone was on the blink, I was able to call the concierge and he was a very pleasant adorable fellow. He then proceeded to boot up the computer - which took a while- so that he could print out what I needed to sign and program my key card. If you can ignore the outside of the hotel, which was scary, and run down, then you would be pleasantly surprised by the room itself. It was very clean, and the bathroom, which was recently renovated was impressive. There were granite counter tops in the bathroom and around the sink in the bedroom. The only thing that I did not like about the room, apart from a slightly musty smell was that there was no deadbolt on the inside or anything that you could lock from the inside to keep someone with a key out. There was also no lock on the bathroom door. Otherwise, it was what it was, and you got what you paid for.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We thought that our room was great for the price. We had a sofa and love seat to sit at while watching a big screen TV. There was a jacuzzi tub, although it had no jets. The bed was comfortable. It was about the same price as a cheap hotel where you have to sit on the bed to watch TV. We were very comfortable and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the Presidential suite. It's well worth it.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting. There were hairs all over the room, on the sheets, and all over the bathroom. The room also smelled of a lovely combination of Lysol and bug spray. The location was good and it was quiet but that's it. Over priced and dirty.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple