“The best”

Rocco's at The Brick
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocco's at The Brick is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 90 Restaurants in Newtown
Price range: USD 25 - USD 100
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State Street
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Finally. After 20 years of living in the area a great restaurant. This place is amazing. Best dinner I ever had. Better than any NYC I have been too. Service was excellent. Food outstanding. Even the coffee was great!!! I am so happy.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have to say this is by far the best restaurant in the area. The atmosphere is inviting, and the staff and food exceptional. I ordered a New York steak medium well and it was cooked to perfection. Regardless whether you come in to simply have a quick bite, appetizer, or dinner - everything is excellent. I've become a regular now, as this by far is worth the money!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My family had Sunday dinner at the new restaurant at the Brick Hotel. I was impressed...The new decor was very well done, the valets were very friendly, the server (Vince) was very knowledgeable and extremely accommodating. When my 8 year old wanted to order the raw bar tower, Vince had the kitchen make a scaled down version that was the hit of the evening! My son is still talking about how nice he was. We had a variety of steaks, salads and seafood for dinner...everyone enjoyed their meal. The steaks were perfectly cooked and very high quality. The only criticism I have is that the pace of the meal was a little slow...the restaurant was packed, so it was understandable and I think will work itself out as the kitchen hits its stride. A good addition to town...we will be back for sure.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Went today to a lunch at the new Rocco’s at the brick, in order to try it without the prohibitive dinner prices. Save this place for the bar or for lunch, if you have tons of time. With $50 plus steak prices, we went for lunch and had over an hour wait for our food, and then.....fries served without ketchup, coffee served without milk, ugh. The blackened salmon was somehow totally taste free. On the positive side, many people thought the fries were great, and they did not add the traditional 20% tip, for a group, as they knew we were furious.
And one person said they would order the steak frites, for $19, again.

1  Thank JoanCYardleyPA
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Let’s start out by saying the valet attendants were friendly. That’s about it. Other than that I really have nothing good to say. We got a seafood appetizer, which was delivered with no cocktail fork, lemon or shell bowl. When we asked these items never arrived. I ordered my strip steak medium rare, came out medium well to well. Very over priced for food delivered. The couple next to us got their meals and had to remind their waiter they ordered wine when they sat which was never delivered. If you’re going to try to be a high end steak house try to get your temperatures right. We understand an off night but on a slow weeknight there’s really no excuse. As a local in Newtown I won’t return. Our dog loved the leftovers.

2  Thank mgmt1140