“Excellent food and drinks”

Earl's New American
Reserve with OpenTable
Earl's New American is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 100 Restaurants in New Hope
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I stopped here with a friend for lunch while visiting Peddlers Village and absolutely loved the vibe of this place. We ate in the bar area which was very nice at a high top table. The drinks were amazing try the Rubytini it was delicious! We also had it made with club soda minus the champagne because of an allergy and it was just as refreshing. The lobster dumplings were excellent with a nice presentation, very tasty bits of lobster with a very nice sauce and a small salad. I will definitely be back for that. My friend had the fusilli served in a creamy sauce that she said was very good. I had the soba noodle salad which was very tasty and loaded with chicken but I would say needed more noodles and less chicken. It was very tasty and filling but I expected more noodles as it was called soba noodle salad. However, don't let that deter you bc this restaurant was outstanding and tasty and I will definitely be back. Also noted, you can sit outside in peddlers village which on a nice day would be nice.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Almost a three in one set of choices on how to dine. Regular dining area, bar area with high stools or outdoors. Seems to need more staff for one server worked the entire outdoor area. Food choices pretty good but service very slow. Quite friendly staff inside and out.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We ended up here as our normal spots were super crowded, but what a great surprise! A nice outdoor seating area with tables and great food. I'd highly recommend the burgers. Can't wait to go back and try something else!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We had an opportunity to sample Earl's menu tonight and thoroughly enjoyed excellent food well served and properly prepared. It couldn't have been a better food experience at Peddler's Village. The new pumpkin martini is a great hit and truly a winner.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We tried Earl's for dinner. It was great. The service was very nice and helpful. The drinks were good and the steak was terrific. It was tender and cooked to perfection. Will go again when we are in the area.