“what a great treat”

Ranked #2 of 19 New Hope B&B and Inns
Yardley, Pennsylvania, United States
“what a great treat”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Wow, was literally the first thing I thought when I entered the property and I did not getow disappointed with therest. My friends from Switzerland where visiting and we stayed a night at the inn. I would recommend this place. My friends loved it and so did I. What a great treat it was to stay at such a wonderfull place.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 March 2012

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon. We stayed in one of the suites, which had a separate living room area with a fireplace and TV. The bedroom was cozy and romantic but the best part was the bathroom, which had a jacuzzi tub for two, an amazing 2-person shower, and a towel warmer. The staff (especially Tim) was always helpful, patient, and courteous. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Spent a weekend for my girlfriends birthday. Mike and his staff were very welcoming and eager to please us. This place is lovely. I loved the bathroom and the comfort of the bed. The bathrobes are nice and the heated towel rack! We stayed in the Hidden Pines room. Great. Just Beautiful. My girlfriend and I loved it :). I would recommend it to a friend. Food is great as well..

• Stayed March 2012
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I was surprised for my birthday coming to the awesome place, I've never been to a Bed & Breakfast ever & upon arriving Tim the innkeeper was very pleasant & informative. We stayed in The Hidden Pines room and from. The door to the bathroom was a great intake. Not to mention the beautiful grounds. I'd like to extend great gratification to Mike the owner who knows what genuine customer care is all about. The neighboring towns are filled with antique boutiques, restaurants & pubs. I'll be raving about this place over and over. Thanks for a wonderful birthday/ st. Patrick's weekend :)

• Stayed March 2012
Morrisville, PA
Reviewed 15 March 2012

My wife and I spent two days at the Inn at Bowman's Hill this week. This is our fifth or sixth visit. We love the Inn and we deeply appreciate Mike and his staff. Whenever we drive into the property, we feel the rest descending upon us. We've stayed in four of the rooms through the years and each is beautiful, well-appointed, quiet. It's a romantic setting to be sure. Beyond that, my wife and I find that we have lots of time for conversation and sharing. The staff are the Inn are wonderful. They are welcoming and helpful. The food is fantastic. It's a well-worth-it treat for anyone.

Room Tip: The website for the Inn has quality pictures of the rooms. You can't go wrong.