“Super Service!!!”

Subway
Ranked #38 of 53 Restaurants in Nazareth
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food, Soups
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

This is my second review of this location and this time I want to give a 5 star review for Lexie! This is the best and friendliest service we have ever received at any Subway- ever! Thank you!!

Reviewed 1 April 2015

ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE! This store would not honor my daughters coupon for a kids meal which she received from her teacher for reading books. She was heart broken. I will never return to this store. What owner would allow that!?

1  Thank j l
Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

I was in Subway recently! There was only 1 person working and not very friendly! They did have everything for the sandwiches that we ordered but I have been to this Subway in the past and they were out of half the items for your sandwich?!!!!! How can that be? Your a sandwich shop!!!! So -I say it's just Ok!!

1  Thank tonya8
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I'm not sure why- but more often than not.... this Subway location is always out of something... Ham or Cheese or some major staple items that you think a sandwich shop would make sure they have on hand. Nothing wrong with the sandwiches I have received. In fact, I just recently got a tuna sub there that was quite good. But not sure why they are often out of things. Other folks in town have made similar comments to me.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

What happened to me in there on Friday is beyond ridiculous anyone who reads this will think I'm lieing. I absolutely am not. I came in for four sandwiches, two meatball tuna and chicken i believe I asked for. This had disaster written on it from the first second. The woman working, Renada, was alone in the store and clearly very flustered. I tried to be understanding and patient though she made MANY mistakes and I had to keep repeating myself. I've worked in fast food, I know it can be stressful. As I said two of my sandwiches were meatballs, the only difference being the type of cheese on them. When Renada finished making my sandwiches, and shoved them all into a pile at the end of the line. I asked, very simply, if she had labeled the sandwiches, which I've always known to be what subway does when you order more than one sandwich. She replied in an extremely nasty tone no, she had not. Somewhat shocked at her attitude, I said how was I supposed to know which meatball sandwich was which if she didn't mark them. She then screamed at me HOW SHOULD I KNOW WHICH ONE THEY ARE NOW? And that I had an attitude since I came in. She took my sandwiches hostage and told me to leave the store. I refused to leave and demanded to speak with the manager. She went in the back, called the manager, came back and said she would be there soon. When the manager, Gabby, showed up, she asked Renada if I had paid for my sandwiches. Renada said no, then Gabby approached the counter, leaned over it into my face and screamed at the top of her lungs, get the f*** out of my store. I was utterly shocked and appaled. I litterally couldn't even move. She continued to scream and curse at me, calling me a b**** and not allowing me to speak. She threatened to call the police and have me escorted out, at which point I told her she was nuts and I was going to have both of them fired, which I'm working on, and started to leave the store. As I walked away she continued to scream at me, and said, and I quote, "who the f*** do you think you are, I will put you in your place." I don't know any other way to take that than as a physical threat. I am awaiting a call from the owner and regional manager as to what action is going to be taken regarding this incident. I don't give a damn how stressful your job is, you do not EVER have the right to treat a paying customer like that.

1  Thank Disgruntledmeatball

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!