“Retiree luncheon”

Price range: USD 7 - USD 50
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Families with Children
Reviewed 9 December 2017

The service has improved. Food was good. Old antique atmosphere. Handicap accessible. Bathrooms clean and also handicap accessible. Facility looked a lot cleaner. I understand they are under new management. Waitresses were very friendly but not very attentive to needs. Had to ask for water. All in all this was a much better experience than the last time I was there. I would definetly go back.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

We have been going to the Inn for 20 years.This year the new owners tried a buffet for Thanksgiving dinner. The selection was varied but the quality of some of the entries were not good. The roast lamb was stringy and tuff. The turkey stuffing was lumpy as it was made from chunks of bread and you could see the crusts. It was dry and not tasty at all.
The chicken dish was tuff and soupy. The yams were good and very tasty. There was also roast beef and ham at the carving station which I did not try. Vegetables were corn. The salad bar had a smaller selection than during other times. The pumpkin pie was only half of what one would expect for a slice of pie.
Service was not that good as we had to wait before the used dishes were removed from the table. There was no bus person to do this so the food server had to do it and she was a little busy with her other tables.
They should go back to their usual limited traditional Thanksgiving menu. Will not return next year.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant seems to have gotten stuck in a time warp. The decor is from the 70’s. The food was uneven. Some of our dishes were good (prime rib), others were not (eggplant parmigiana and vegetarian pasta). However, our waitress was great, and the service excellent. The pricing was a good value.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We drove to PA in search of good grub. Unfortunately this was not it. The pub was packed and so maybe people would disagree with me still the crowd looked mainly like it had just left a Kenny Rodgers concert. The pub has ramps and feels like a mix between a helter-skelter and a Dilbert Office. It could be like a theme restaurant if the food was a little better. The food was a little dated lots of parsley strewn over the Luke warm food. Actually found plastic in my food when scooping up a mushroom. The waitress told me that from time to time errant pieces of plastic get in the food, "it happens", and the gave me a can of Guinness to solve the problem. While I appreciate the gesture I wonder how often this happens or the care they have for the customers.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The place was empty at 7 pm on a Saturday night and I can't tell you why because the food was fabulous and the service was fantastic. Both my young boys lived it.

1  Thank gehrig04