“avoid entirely”

Add it.
Nazareth Grill & Chill
Ranked #35 of 53 Restaurants in Nazareth
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I've never had a good experience here...too many young kids not knowing what they are doing. Advertised as multiple soft serve flavors available, but when you go in mysteriously the machine is "not working". Getting fried food you can taste the oil is old and doesn't frequently get changed....along with other foods being fried in the same oil.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

driving through the neighborhood. First time there...I'm giving them a point for fresh buns for the sandwiches and one for ok food....nothing memorable.....but we almost didn't stay to eat in..the floor of the dining area was really dirty....'stick to your shoes' dirty....and for us, that's a 'no return'. It was raining, we didn't want to eat in the car and were too far from home to keep anything warm.... so we ate quickly (cheesesteak and sub) and left. The staff was ok, but pretty much everything is serve yourself.....you order at the counter and pick up your food there when it's ready....have to ask for condiments and bus your own table (and yet there is a tip jar and you are asked when you pay 'before you get your food' if you want to include a tip(???). I think it might be ok for ice cream, we didn't try any or maybe even 'to go', but won't be eating in there again.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

With so many pizza places in Nazareth, it's nice to go somewhere different. I normally get their BBQ Pork Sandwich. I like the flavor, and it seems to be a good, quality meat. It's a perfect sized sandwich. My kids got chicken nuggets the other day, and they honestly looked awful. They didn't complain, though! :) The fries were kind of mushy...not just my favorite. My kids didn't eat many of them, either. Their ice cream is good, but overpriced like most places. I saw them advertise a special summer sundae that looked really good. So, I think I'll "have" to head back. :) The service is great. The staff is so nice.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

The staff is unbelievable .... So nice and they're younger.... I didn't expect a level of courtesy and efficiency that I got!
Great food and ice cream !

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This restaurant is now called Zanette's Nazareth Grill. I placed and paid for an order for takeout. As I waited for my order at the counter, I watched the employee who took my money now touch food. She did this without ever washing her hands or putting on the plastic disposable gloves. While the food was cooking, the same employee took a broom and shovel and swept the kitchen floor. Then again, without washing her hands or wearing gloves, the employee handled food again. Obviously this place does not teach their employees how to handle food safely. You do NOT touch money and sweep the floor without washing your hands or wearing gloves before touching food. I will certainly NOT be returning to Zanette's Nazareth Grill again and I will be sure to tell my family and friends about my experience here.

1  Thank PA_Girl9