“Fun place with good bar food”
Review of Crave Melt & Tap

Crave Melt & Tap
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Murrysville
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We met my wife's brother and his wife and daughter at this place near where they live. We got the very large pretzel as an appetizer to share among 5 of us, with melted cheese to put on it. They had a nice selection of beers and other alcohol but we were driving back to Ohio an could no thane alcohol. I had the cheeseburger with mushroom and grilled onions and crispy french fries and it was great. My wife got the chili and a salad. One got a nice salad and other of our group got a BLT sandwich. The service was very good. While it was nothing fancy, it was very good for the type of restaurant it was. I recommend it.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Delicious specials. Had a turkey, mashed potato, cheddar cheese sandwich. Sounds weird, but it was delicious!

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Been by this place hundreds of times and we finally stopped for a brew and a bite. They have a great selection of craft beer but the food was iffy. Service was poor. The place was a little dirty (but not horrible). I like my menu not to feel like the sticky side of a post it note. There was just something off about this place. Probably would give them a second chance.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Our trip was a Saturday afternoon but they were out of the first 5 things we wanted to order. REALLY? So we ordered a simple grilled burger and fries. Burger was very greasy and the miniature basket of fries were frozen Ore-ida type that had NO flavor! The saving grace for Crave was the IMPRESSIVE beer selection. We will go back ONLY for beer, not for the food.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I have been to Crave for lunch, dinner, and drinks. The menu is small but has a lot to offer. The food has always been good, and the beer selection is remarkable! Definitely a stop for people who are looking for a great variety of beer, and the selections do rotate.