“Great beer selection and fun atmosphere”
Review of Crave Melt & Tap

Crave Melt & Tap
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Murrysville
Reviewed 6 January 2017

I have been to Crave for lunch, dinner, and drinks. The menu is small but has a lot to offer. The food has always been good, and the beer selection is remarkable! Definitely a stop for people who are looking for a great variety of beer, and the selections do rotate.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

My husband and I stopped here on our way home from a trip to Pittsburgh. (We had to find a place to turn around to come back to the restaurant, as Route 22 East has barriers.) It was close to 2:00 and the place was busy. Mark, the bartender/server seemed to be handling much of the restaurant and was doing a great job.

There was a large selection of beer. We ordered Rivertowne drafts which were on sale for $3.50 each. We also ordered cheeseburgers with sides of Crave's ranch chips. The chips were well done(perfect) and came with a delicious dip. Burgers were cooked perfectly as well and were huge and tasty.

Our bill was very reasonable. We've had much more expensive burgers that weren't half as good. Mark was clearly busy but was very efficient and personable. We will be stopping at Crave again.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

My husband and I ate here on a weeknight around 7 p.m. We had heard they specialized in Grilled Cheese sandwiches. I was like, "Umm...ok..." (That is what we eat at home when there's nothing good in the fridge. I think that's why it took us so long to try this place!) Anyway, I am so glad we finally made it in! It is very pretty inside--brick and wood paneling. They had hockey on the TV's, but music playing rather than the hockey announcer screaming, which seems a good compromise to me. I ordered a Rachael, and it was truly the best one I have ever had. My husband ordered The Boss and requested tomato on it. They were very open to adapting the menu item to the way he wanted it. I think the real reason I am giving 5 stars, though, is that the food was hot! I despise lukewarm food, and I find that it is all too common. So I am very appreciative when my food arrives hot!
The restaurant was quiet when we walked in, then all of a sudden 4 or 5 tables filled up all at once, with only one server in the dining room. This could have gone very badly, but it did not, thanks to our server's great attitude. She ran around like a maniac, keeping up with everything everyone wanted, and, best of all, maintained her sense of humor. (Her name was Sarah, but I'm almost afraid to mention this, because, I don't know about you, but every time I read a good review on here that mentions a server's name, I automatically assume it's a made-up review written by that server. "Ask for Rico at the bar next time you're in Guam--he is awesome---give him a big tip!" LOL)
Ok, now for the important part of the meal: Dessert! Sarah suggested the Molten Chocolate Stout. (I thought it was a beer, but apparently it's a jar with molten chocolate cake and ice cream.) She promptly returned to apologetically tell us they were out of that, but offered us an upgrade to the Chocolate Tower for the same price. We agreed, and OMG. The world's most obese hog could not put a dent in this monster!!! It's literally the size of a brick (maybe bigger--maybe a cement block), with two scoops of ice cream. It was as delicious as it was huge!
Oh, not being a beer drinker, I almost forgot this, but I suppose it's important to many folks...The beer selection was off the hook. The beer list is the same size as the menu!
All in all, a fantastic Thursday evening experience! We will definitely return to Crave.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Many great variations on grilled cheese, burgers, apps. LOVED the Po'Boy, fried mac and cheese, piggy fries. Nice brewski variety. We keep going back!

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

This is my FAVORITE place in Murrysville. I love the grilled cheeses and variety of beer they have on draft. It's a good place to watch games on tv and have great bar food to go with it. Long live Crave!!