“Great pizza and Stromboli ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Milano Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in Mountville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Went to this pizza place for takeout on late Friday night. The pizza was fantastic, the Stromboli was also the best around. I would give it the highest rating but I ordered a buffalo chicken wrap. This was nothing that I was used to. It was horrible it was only ground up chicken, cheese in a wrap... nothing else. If you like buffalo chicken dip in a wrap... you probably will like it. I liked the pizza a lot better. I would order from there again... just not a wrap.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Burnt food was bad enough but the rudeness of the staff left even a more bitter taste in my mouth. I will not be back. Stuff happens but to make a customer feel like you don't believe them is just WRONG!

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

We split a large pizza with split toppings after a long day of adventuring at Hershey Park. The hotel recommended this place and it was reasonably priced. We ordered in, and the food came right to the hotel room. Oh dear God, just remembering how yummy that pizza was makes my mouth water! Not thin crust but inbetween type with decent amount of cheese and balsamic vinaigrette on my veggie slices. Wish we could go again but I'm way too far away.

2  Thank BelleGold
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

Very tasty pizza. Would recommend for a great takeout. Greek style house of pizza menu. Calzones awesome

1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

This is a family owned restaurant and everyone working there is so nice. I've been eating here for almost two years and have always been completely satisfied. I pretty much always get one of the pasta dinners (spaghetti, lasagna, ravioli, etc). Each meal comes with delicious fresh baked bread and a side salad (the light Italian dressing is so good). There menu includes pizza, wings, subs and other Italian fare. I've never actually dined in the restaurant but have had delivery and picked up my order. It's very clean and spacious. It's a definite recommend.

2  Thank RobertECroneJr