“Large family dinner”

Pioneer Diner
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Mount Pocono
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Good food and great service! Wait staff was friendly and accommodating. Spinach pie was exceptional! All plates were cleaned by our group of 11!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend this diner. Absolutely fabulous food! Their Greek food is amazing. I have never heard of a diner with delicious Greek food! Their expansive menu will serve all tastes. There were so many options, it was very difficult to decide what to eat. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Pricing is very reasonable as well.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

If you do not want to be in a business that deals with people, or depends on public interest, don't do it. Pretty simple. I stopped to eat dinner after working late and I thought I was thrown into a horror flick. Waitresses looked terrorized, one other customer looked horrified, I actually thought I walked in on the middle of the place being held hostage...very weird experience. Idk if I missed something, but I will not be returning there. Although I can say waitress was pleasant after I ordered. Meal was sub par at best. Got my bill and headed to register, as only one man was allowed to make change of a 20...not very nice, seemed very bitter and hurried. Offput to take the time to ring me out. Had I the exact bill amount, I would of just avoided the wierd situation...I made sure I said have a great night buddy after he threw my change at me and almost ran into me trying to get past...your welcome for my last visit btw.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Very good food great place to stop to eat. Great
service and pleasant help. Prices are reasonable
and food is fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Stopped before going out for a day of sightseeing. Quick friendly service. Servings were large. Seemed like a favorite with locals.