“Not impressed!”

Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Mount Pocono
Price range: USD 12 - USD 20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The menu at Guy Fieri's Mt. Pocono Kitchen reflects his signature style of authentic and surprising flavors. Guy has traveled over 150,000 miles across America's back roads in Diners, Drive-ins and Dives in search of the best regional fare: Guy knows American food to the core. The dishes are crafted with the heart and soul of hometown favorites and infused with Guy's big, daring flavors. You will find beloved comfort food with a spin only Guy could have envisioned. Hope you're hungry, because Guy's imagination knows no boundaries.
Reviewed 17 September 2018

My son and his wife took me there for my birthday. Had one of their signature burgers and was not impressed with the typical restaurant burger but a large price.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The food was good, but not outstanding. We started with brisket nacho that came out of a large steel can, and were excellent. We ordered brisket that proved to be dry, and pulled pork that was ok. The stand out items were the 1/2 rack of baby back ribs that were tender and tasty. It was expensive considering what we ate. I just expected something better from an eatery with Guy's name on it.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

How can a simple bowl of chicken noodle soup look like Campbells messed it up? Nothing like menu description. Same elbow noodles in soup that were in side order of macaroni and cheese and those noodles looked like Kraft. Guy, seriously, I am hoping for some DDD recipes. Came to resort for this restaurant and paid lots if $ to fly here.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

My husband and I went to Mt. Airy Casino and decided to visit Guy’s Restaurant.
We had breakfast. Excellent food. A lot of food. Super hughe pancakes.
The potatoes were delicious. Eggs were perfectly cooked.
Nice waitress. We did have to wait a few minutes. Overall great food and service and would highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I decided to take the family to this restaurant since my husband is a fan of Guy Fieri's burger on Carnival cruise lines. He and my son has the cheeseburger and I had the meatloaf with bacon Mac and cheese. Tyke meatloaf was good but did need some more beef gravy. The Mac and cheese would have been better if it used Cabot cheese. My husband and son did not prefer the waffle fries but the burger was in point. They are open 24 hours. I forgot to take pics. Anxious to try the food!!