“Visit to Mt Airy Casino & Guy’s Restaurant”

Guy Fieri's Mt. Pocono Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Mount Pocono
Price range: USD 12 - USD 20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The menu at Guy Fieri's Mt. Pocono Kitchen reflects his signature style of authentic and surprising flavors. Guy has traveled over 150,000 miles across America's back roads in Diners, Drive-ins and Dives in search of the best regional fare: Guy knows American food to the core. The dishes are crafted with the heart and soul of hometown favorites and infused with Guy's big, daring flavors. You will find beloved comfort food with a spin only Guy could have envisioned. Hope you're hungry, because Guy's imagination knows no boundaries.
Reviewed 21 August 2018

My husband and I went to Mt. Airy Casino and decided to visit Guy’s Restaurant.
We had breakfast. Excellent food. A lot of food. Super hughe pancakes.
The potatoes were delicious. Eggs were perfectly cooked.
Nice waitress. We did have to wait a few minutes. Overall great food and service and would highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I decided to take the family to this restaurant since my husband is a fan of Guy Fieri's burger on Carnival cruise lines. He and my son has the cheeseburger and I had the meatloaf with bacon Mac and cheese. Tyke meatloaf was good but did need some more beef gravy. The Mac and cheese would have been better if it used Cabot cheese. My husband and son did not prefer the waffle fries but the burger was in point. They are open 24 hours. I forgot to take pics. Anxious to try the food!!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Went to the casino to get some breakfast. Saw they had a Guy Fieri’s so had to stop by. Staff was nice and helpful. Food was good, a little bland but good none the less. Place was quiet but figured for a breakfast crowd.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

There seem to be issues with the service staff here. We were seated and greeted by one waitress who took our drink order and said she would be right back. Moments later another server showed up and announced that she would be taking over. Both ladies were very pleasant.

Now on to the food. We started with the Nachos which were plentiful, well seasoned and uniquely presented in a chimney device. I had an excellent Cobb Salad and my brother ordered a patty melt that he reported was very tasty.

We returned the next morning for breakfast. The service was a little slow but adequate. I had a ham and cheese omelet (order whatever cheese you prefer, but stay away from the gooey cheese option they offer). The accompanying potatoes were tasty. My brother had the french toast which came with hard butter (penalty points).

Reviewed 31 July 2018

This was a fun place to stop in for a meal while hanging out in the casino. The food was good, the service was good. The portions are pretty big too. There is a lot of local ambiance in the restaurant.

G_WilsonMHG, Manager at Guy Fieri's Mt. Pocono Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback.