“Always Good”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Mount Pocono
Reviewed 27 June 2017

My sister and I always stop in Perkins Restaurant in Mt. Pocono Pa on our vacation . We go to the Poconos 3 times a summer. Senior menu perfect for us and the Eggs Benedict is the best I ever had. Perkins is always busy which is a sign of good food. Staff friendly and attentive. The menu is huge and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Dinner food,was late evening,Friday,quite busy.
We were 7 people,didn't have to wait long.
Service was adequate,not over attentive,owing to the busyness.
Food was served promptly,was hot,coffee was good.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here to grab a bite before heading to the raceway for the Saturday night block party. I had the Cobb salad and he had the farmers omelet with pancakes. The pancakes were good everything was average. Good for a quick experience though.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Always a great place to stop in to get a quick good meal. Had the everything omelette was hot and very tasty. Can't go wrong stopping at this location even while traveling through the area.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I stopped here on Mother's Day to have breakfast. I asked for a booth and was seated right away. My waitress took my order, brought me my hot tea and then I waited and waited for my entrée to arrive. In the meantime another couple came in, ordered and they received their food before me. The waitress noticed the look on my face and told me my food would be coming right out. Since I had waited quite some time, I asked that my food be packed to go. When asked at the register was everything alright, I told the cashier that I had expected to eat in, not take my food home. She asked if I wanted to speak to the manager, but I said no. I was too upset to have to explain. Got the food home, heated it up in the microwave. Not a good start to my Mothers Day.