See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

They keep campground clean but for a tenters where they put you you have to drive to bathroom down a big hill or use johns . Only 3 stalls and one bathroom so if you have to do number two wait in line ...they were clean tho . They don't In force quite hour cause ever night we were there people were either loud to 5 am or dogs barking all night . They put small stones down on each site which is so stupid for tenters . I actually hurt my back and ended up having to buy a blow up bed funny thing is been tent camping all over the country for 15 years always sleep on ground but not here it's to rocky . Pool was cold you can see they have a heater but didn't turn it on that was on a Friday .you can see they do keep up with campground and take pride in it just there not really set up for tenters who don't have a rv private bathroom and can hear everything under the sun of noise. I would go back again with children in future cause it's not a bad place just not perfect. But hey where use to state and national parks which are pretty close ... I took off a star for not driving around making it quite and because they cost me money buying a stupid blow up bed .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

One of the nicer campgrounds I ever stayed. Well maintained. My only complaint would be that it's literally on the side of a mountain. Walking anywhere is a major chore. Having joint pains this is a little prob for me. Wouldn't recommend for elderly who like to take walks. Read other reviews. This our 3rd trip here this year and have not had any rudeness our way. Hope that continues. Little pricey but, don't mind paying extra for a clean campground.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Really nice quiet campground. As we stayed during week, can't speak to weekend. Lots of permanent spots, which appear to be seasonal, or weekend residents. But it is large, so there are very nice spots for transients. Campground sits on hillside, but spots seem to be pretty level. Good hookups and good wifi. A small dog run and otherwise walking your dog is an "up and down" affair. Within day drives to lovely state parks. We would definitely return. Stayed in Motorhome.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2016

Its very pleasant and well maintained campground. Never faced any trouble during my stay. Reasonable price and acceptable quite hours. Best part is super clean washrooms and bath house. They were regularly cleaned.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

It was a nice experience. Good security measures and regular cleaning of washrooms. Overall, very good maintenance and friendly management. This is out first camping and it was definitely a wonderful experience. We would definitely go back to this place and recommend it to everyone.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple