All reviews carriage house bed and breakfast breakfast was delicious floor suite takes pride valentine's day wonderful weekend b bs feel right at home each morning other guests private bath home away from home lancaster county french toast stayed two nights quiche
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

What a great place to stay. From the we arrived. We felt family. The owner is amazing. We stayed in the third floor suite. Very large and spacious. There is even a two person jetted tub. We will be back

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greg M
Nancy S, Owner at Olde Square Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Hi, Greg!

Everyone loves the Third Floor Suite and I'm so glad you were delighted with it as well. I'm so pleased that you felt welcome and enjoyed your stay and had a great time at Bube's Pirate Fest. You know what we say - enter as guests, leave as friends!

We're looking forward to welcoming you back for your next getaway!

NAncy

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We decided to stay at the Old Square Inn on our way through Pennsylvania because the Inn Keeper, Nancy Skee, is one of my husband's favorite teachers from elementary school! I'm so glad we stayed, as it was definitely one of the highlights of the trip. Nancy is so warm and hospitable and really makes you feel welcome. She serves a delicious three course breakfast - with dessert - what a treat! We stayed in the Carriage House, which is separated from the main inn, and it was just perfect. Highly recommended if you are in the area!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria S

Hi, Maria,

I can't tell you how much I loved having you and Eric stay with us at the Inn, and I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay. It was so much fun to sit on the porch and talk with you before you headed out to your event. I'm looking forward to seeing you again the next you pass through Lancaster County. I'm blessed to be visited by former students!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I thank Fr. Pang Tcheou for having sent me over to stay at the inn for the weekend for my Mission Appeal schedule! The inn exudes such a homely, charming and warm character which is much a reflection of its owner and inn keeper, Nancy Skee.
From the very friendly and gracious welcome, helpful hints and suggestion for travel around the county, she's always a step ahead to anticipate the guests needs.
The facilities were well kept, tidy, charming and meticulously clean.
There was such attention to details that proves laudable. Food service was great and very appetizing!
Definitely, a go to place for rest and relaxation, an enjoyable and memorable stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jimmy A
Nancy S, Owner at Olde Square Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you, Fr. Jimmy! Love talking with you and wish we would have had more time to discuss St. Paul's letter to the Philipians. Loved hearing your stories and with you the blessing during your time out here.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Nancy and everyone we came into contact with who work here are great!
We are not your typical "bed and breakfasters" but that didn't stop Nancy from greeting us with a hug and making sure we felt at home. The pool was crystal clear and the entire vibe of the property was relaxing. Oh and Nancy's breakfast was just amazing!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Nancy S, Owner at Olde Square Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Hi, Alisha!

So happy you decided to be a "bed and breakfaster" and break out of the hotel scene to stay with us! We love to make our guests feel at home whether they're new to the experience or have booked with us many times.

We're looking forward to welcoming you back. As we like to say, "Enter as guests, leave as friends!"

NAncy

Reviewed 11 July 2017

From the first phone call with the Innkeeper, Nancy Skee, to our departure, everything was perfect! Nancy is a warm, friendly person and is absolutely the BEST!! My (new!) husband and I stayed in the Carriage House, a separate building on the property, when we arrived to elope. Prior to our arrival, Nancy had taken care of every detail for us, including a recommendation for a marriage officiant and photographer. She had beautiful flowers waiting, a beautiful wedding cake from a local bakery, champagne chilled and ready, and the inn was decorated very lovely. She took some photos for us, so we didn't have to wait to receive them from the photographer to share with our friends and family, and she even shed a tear at the ceremony. I could not recommend The Olde Square Inn more highly, and my husband and I plan to return every year to celebrate our wedding anniversary.

Room Tip: Carriage house is a private building with a huge shower and bathroom area. Also includes a three-sided fireplace and jacuzzi tub for two.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Nancy S, Owner at Olde Square Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Hi, Chris!

You were a stunning and beautiful bride, and we were so honored to be able to be part of your and Joe's perfect day. Everything went off beautifully, from your cake and flowers to your vows and the photographer. I love to get my own pictures of each of our weddings and was thrilled to be able to share those with you.

Our wedding couples are so special to me, and l am so happy that you were thrilled with your beautiful and elegant day. We're looking forward to welcoming you back for your first anniversary!