All reviews carriage house bed and breakfast breakfast was delicious floor suite takes pride valentine's day wonderful weekend b bs feel right at home each morning other guests private bath home away from home lancaster county french toast stayed two nights quiche
Reviewed 8 November 2016

My husband and I stayed in the carriage house for one night and we could have spent an entire week. The house is lovely and the innkeeper even lovelier. Nancy was very accommodating and we felt like family. Breakfast was scrumptious (the best brownies for dessert) We plan to come back and fill the house with our friends! We had a fabulous time and look forward to our return!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Nancy S, Owner at Olde Square Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Hi, Beth,
Thanks for spending your birthday with us. You have a good guy to have planned such a great surprise for you - think he might be a keeper! I loved talking with you and showing you around the Inn, and I'm looking forward to seeing you and Chris again when you are out with your friends and your bikes!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

What a wonderful bed and breakfast . The innkeeper was a life saver ! We had our wedding booked at another facility and was planning on staying there after the wedding only to find out another wedding party booked the entire Inn. We found The Olde Square Inn online and called and spoke to Nancy who let us take a tour and was so accommodating. The house is gorgeous and the carriage house was wonderful for our honeymoon night. Loved the fireplace. My family were all able to stay there with us and we had an excellent breakfast. I couldn't have asked for anything better! Thank you again for taking care of us!

Stayed: November 2016
Nancy S, Owner at Olde Square Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Thanks, Angie! We were happy to have and and Robert and your wonderful family stay with after your wedding. We appreciate your taking the time to write a great review for us, and know that we'll be saving the Carriage House for your 1st wedding anniversary Just give us a call and we'll have everything ready for you - including a delicious breakfast!

Reviewed 31 October 2016

A delight from start to finish! I have been lucky enough to stay in hotels all over the world and this is without doubt one of the finest: the warmest welcome, the cleanest, most comfortable room, and the absolutely best vegan three-course breakfast. I look forward to returning as soon as I possibly can.

Room Tip: Ask for the carriage house! It's amazing!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Nancy S, Owner at Olde Square Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Thank you, Victoria!
It was such a pleasure talking with you and Bob, and I'm so glad you enjoyed your breakfast. I know both of you are very busy people, but I hope you'll find occasion to come out and stay with us again!

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Accommodations were warm and welcoming. We arrived late and Nancy, the innkeeper, waited for us, then offered us a glass of wine. My husband forget his jacket so Nancy lent him one. Joan is there to help with breakfast. And breakfast was delicious and delightful conversation with other guests.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Thank Valarie H. D

Hi, Valerie!
Thanks for taking time to write us a great review. I think my favorite comment from you while you were here was your saying that if you lived in Lancaster County you knew that you, Joan, and I would all hang out as friends! Loved that, and we can be long distance friends until you and Joe come out again. Have a great holiday until we see you again!

Reviewed 28 October 2016

My girlfriend and I were on an adventure - one which included several locations with few preconceived expectations. From the original booking, through several changes, and constant little surprises, Nancy, the Innkeeper, put her perfect and warm signature on it all. We were completely charmed every minute, and promised to return. We did. Two days later we canceled another booking hours away, and drove back to The Olde Square Inn. Another of Nancy's breakfast delights was too much to miss!

Room Tip: Carriage House is best for wheelchair access in every way. Do not skip breakfast!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Nancy S, Owner at Olde Square Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2016

Can't wait to have you back and find out more about your adventures. SO much fun talking with you - I felt as if my friends returned when you walked through the door again two days later. Looking forward to seeing you again. :)