“Greek food feast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We love Greek food and visited Gus's several times in the last week. Best gyro and spinach pie in the area. Thanks!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We live in the next town over but never stopped here for whatever reason. I remember reading on here that the broasted chicken was really good, so I ordered that. Hubby ordered the meatloaf.
My chicken was delicious. Nice and moist and so much food. I had mashed potatoes that were also really good. Onion rings weren't bad but that was a lot of fried food.
Hubby said the corn fritters were really good and his meatloaf was good but had way too much gravy but that's the only negative really, next time he would just ask for it on the side.
For $20 we had plenty of food and it was very good! We will definitely be back since we don't have a very good "diner" like restaurant in our town!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Got a knife that was never washed wrapped in my napkin with my fork and spoon. It's been about 30 minutes and we still don't have our food. More after we are served....

My pork and sauerkraut was good and onion rings were pretty tasty. My husband got the turkey which was good but the filling was filled with Sage.

We may try again. But the place is extremely loud!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I think we found the "Local" spot when we stopped here for breakfast this past Monday morning. The place was very busy with people at all the different tables and counter talking to each other. It was like the entire restaurant was in on the conversation.

Even though they were busy, we were greeted quickly, given menus along with coffee and water. Once we ordered, our food came out fresh and fast.

We just had basic breakfasts but they were served in a timely manor and the food was very good.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We enjoy going to this restaurant. It is like going home to eat. The food is good, the service is good and the selection is fun. We enjoy some of the old recipes like stuffed cabbage, spaghetti with meatballs, and hamloaf. Good food, served quickly.