“Favorite Restaurant!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018

The food here is delicious - truly a hidden gem! This has been a family favorite for years and it continues to improve. Always a great spot to find excellent wines, great service and unbelievable meals. Highly recommend coming here for a special night out!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

This was our first time here but it won’t be our last! Service was terrific. Our waitress(I think her name was Monica from the Czech Republic) was sweet, attentive but not overly intrusive. She really knew the menu and made great recommendations. Some reviews stated that service was slow. We did not feel that way. The restaurant was very crowded yet the service was very appropriate.
The food was delicious. The dinner rolls are amazing - warm, fresh out of the oven. I could have made a meal out of them. They have an extensive wine by the glass list and you have a choice of 5 oz or 8 oz. That’s a nice touch! I had the chicken with olives and delicious gravy that came with a salad and side of pasta. I can’t remember the exact name of the dish. Everyone else in my party had the branzino and raved about it. We split two desserts - cannoli filling and lemon sorbet. Both yummy. And I had a wonderful cappuccino. I thought the pricing was reasonable especially given the high quality of the food.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This place has been a go to for our family for great italian food for over 15 years. They never disappoint. The food is delicious, portion sizes are nice, prices are on the top end of reasonable, and the atmosphere is great if a tad loud because of the acoustics. Not too bad though, don't let it keep you from going. They have the best calamari around!

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This very unassuming restaurant is very classy. When I looked up the menu it was pretty cheap and thought it was just a regular pizza place. We sat down on a Wednesday night and it was pretty busy. They serve alcoholic beverages and the prices are not what is marked on line. They have daily specials, which is what I ordered linguini al a polpo. Everything must be made to order, because it took awhile for it to come out. I also had the Italian wedding soup - which was very, very good. The pasta dish was to die for, the octopus was sooo tender. Dinner for two with two entrees and a dessert and one alcoholic beverage was $65. If the place wasn't so pricey this would be my new favorite weekly spot.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

My friend and i went to Non Solo on a friday night. It came highly recommended by a friend. We were looking forward to a great meal. We were greated by a women who was then our waitress. She wasnt friendly at all. We sat for about 10 minutes without being acknowledged. While many staff members walked right by us. Finally she took our drink orders. She came back with the drinks then we told her we were ready to order. She took our order. Our salads arrived about 10-15 minutes later. We looked around the restaurant and it was about half full. We noticed people had finished eating then also finished dessert and our food still hadnt arrived. The waitrees never said anything. Finally after 30min i asked what was going on. The waitress said its usually 30-45 minutes wait for food after ordering. Really? Thats unacceptable. So we inturn waited another 15-20 minutes with no show from the waitress. Well after that we actually got up and left $10 on the table and left the restaurant. I wouldnt go back. Bummer

2  Thank showdy