“Better than expected”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in Moosic
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Moosic is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Panera Bread provided a better than expected dining experience. Although the serving portions were small, they were were satisfactorily prepared and the service was prompt and courteous. The ambiance was pleasurable.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We have stopped here many times for a lite bite. We have had their bagels, salads and soups and all are amazing. Everything is fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Quick and friendly service. I had the steak and cheddar sandwich & ceaser salad. Everything was fresh and brought to our table within 5 minutes. Everything was tasty and I was satisfied. Atmosphere was nice and bright and all was clean. Had an enjoyable lunch.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Had lunch before going to the movies at Panera bread with my wife. She had salad and soup which was enough for her but not for me. I asked what was the sandwich with the most meat and was told the Italian. So I had the Italian and potato soup. If they put any less meat and cheese on my sandwich, there would be none!! My upgrade to the bowl of soup, while good, wasn't much more than the cup.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I had lunch today. It was a cup of soup and half sandwich. It came with chips or apple. I did the apple. Everything was tasty and the service was very good. The food was prepared quickly. I am rating 4 stars as it was over $10 and I was disappointed that they did not offer 100% whole grain bread. I did ask and the only had whole grain, but not 100%. I would think that with a name like Panera Bread that they would have the healthy option of 100% whole grain.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!