All reviews worked great place to sleep bed was comfortable amenities sink refrigerator
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Called ahead to see if a room was available. Was looking for something cheap and the coupon book said $39 for standard room. Mr. Patel asked me if I wanted 1 bed or 2; I said 2. He asked me if I wanted smoking or non; I said smoking. He said it would be $10 extra for the dog. I said fine. When I showed up with my coupon, he said that was only for rooms with one bed. I said 1 bed would be fine. But of course they didn't have any rooms with one bed. So, I went from paying $40 to pay $67 for my stay. No big deal. EXCEPT: I've never seen anything like this room. I've stayed in some sketchy rooms and I don't care if the price is right. But this was ridiculous. The filth on every surface was unreal. Every drawer looked like someone had poured a cola into it and then left it to dry. There was no soap. No shampoo. The once-white cloths smelled fine, but had a faint brown stain in the middle. The door chain was ripped out of the wall. Room 255... check it out. Be amazed.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
RODEWAYINNPA305, Manager at Rodeway Inn Moosic – Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Please accept my sincere apology.

Guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're
Doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Just horrible. Room was dark and had a musty dank odor, although that could have been coming from the air conditioner which blew warm air, or from the sticky carpet. Room was filthy, bugs of some type in bathroom which had a broken seat on toilet and empty toilet paper roll. Not to mention the stained tub and moldy shower curtain, also the dirty towels of which there were only 2. My advice is to sleep in your car in the Kmart parking lot avoid this place at all cost. It was the worst place we have ever stayed for sure. Whole place needs to be tore down.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
RODEWAYINNPA305, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Moosic – Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

Please accept my sincere apology.

Guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're
I'm concerned about the problem you experienced at our Hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. We are 24 hrs open if you would have brought to our attention at the time of stay we would have changed your room any changes would have been done prior to stay. Also we had given rock bottom rate for the king size bed and ground floor room
please ask front desk if you want to check the room prior to your stay.
If you 're not satisfied with our accommodation or service please let the front desk know without delay so we can make it right.
satisfaction could not be simple

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Depending on your rooms, it was decent. Some rooms def has some bugs. I saw spiders, some flies. But overall it ain't bad. It's advantage is the price. The people at the desk are very nice and friendly. It's close to the highway in case you want to go wilkes-barre and any surrounding area. It was a comfortable stay. Can't complain.

Room Tip: Ask for a room upstairs. The room upstairs seem to be better than the ones downstairs.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
RODEWAYINNPA305, Manager at Rodeway Inn Moosic – Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Good price for the accommodations, manager very friendly and helpful. Rooms are quiet, more so than you would expect. Located close to various restaurants and close to interstate access. Nice bar/restaurant next to hotel.

Room Tip: Ask the manager for the best room.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
RODEWAYINNPA305, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Moosic – Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Appreciat

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff for sure. Mr Patel was a most excellent host and he certainly deserves a mention because he was the main reason why I am writing a review. The neighborhood felt a little sketchy and I think there are permanent residents on the second floor. The room was neat but a little dirty. It was fine for me but my wife didn't like it at all. I really think that if Mr Patel didn't give me a sense of confidence, that I probably would have chosen not to stay. The pricing was fair for what we got so I don't have any complaints there. If you need a cheap place to crash and aren't too picky, then this place is fine

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
RODEWAYINNPA305, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Moosic – Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Thank you, Mr.James, for taking the time to bring such matters to our attention. We value your patronage and certainly want to know if you are dissatisfied in any way.

Guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.
We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Phillip