USD 116
USD 129
USD 101
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 112/night.

USD 146
USD 67
USD 57
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 77/night.

No availability for your dates from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Just horrible. Room was dark and had a musty dank odor, although that could have been coming from the air conditioner which blew warm air, or from the sticky carpet. Room was filthy, bugs of some type in bathroom which had a broken seat on toilet and empty toilet paper roll. Not to mention the stained tub and moldy shower curtain, also the dirty towels of which there were only 2. My advice is to sleep in your car in the Kmart parking lot avoid this place at all cost. It was the worst place we have ever stayed for sure. Whole place needs to be tore down.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
RODEWAYINNPA305, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Moosic – Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

Please accept my sincere apology.

Guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're
Doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.
I'm concerned about the problem you experienced at our Hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. We are 24 hrs open if you would have brought to our attention at the time of stay we would have changed your room any changes would have been done prior to stay. Also we had given rock bottom rate for the king size bed and ground floor room
please ask front desk if you want to check the room prior to your stay.
If you 're not satisfied with our accommodation or service please let the front desk know without delay so we can make it right.
satisfaction could not be simple

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Depending on your rooms, it was decent. Some rooms def has some bugs. I saw spiders, some flies. But overall it ain't bad. It's advantage is the price. The people at the desk are very nice and friendly. It's close to the highway in case you want to go wilkes-barre and any surrounding area. It was a comfortable stay. Can't complain.

Room Tip: Ask for a room upstairs. The room upstairs seem to be better than the ones downstairs.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
RODEWAYINNPA305, Manager at Rodeway Inn Moosic – Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Good price for the accommodations, manager very friendly and helpful. Rooms are quiet, more so than you would expect. Located close to various restaurants and close to interstate access. Nice bar/restaurant next to hotel.

Room Tip: Ask the manager for the best room.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
RODEWAYINNPA305, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Moosic – Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Appreciat

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff for sure. Mr Patel was a most excellent host and he certainly deserves a mention because he was the main reason why I am writing a review. The neighborhood felt a little sketchy and I think there are permanent residents on the second floor. The room was neat but a little dirty. It was fine for me but my wife didn't like it at all. I really think that if Mr Patel didn't give me a sense of confidence, that I probably would have chosen not to stay. The pricing was fair for what we got so I don't have any complaints there. If you need a cheap place to crash and aren't too picky, then this place is fine

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
RODEWAYINNPA305, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Moosic – Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Thank you, Mr.James, for taking the time to bring such matters to our attention. We value your patronage and certainly want to know if you are dissatisfied in any way.

Guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.
We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Phillip

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here recently.nice clean place at very reasonable price,I was surprised as they are on I 81 and close to so many stores and restaurants.it was very clean inside out and well mantained.
It is very close to historic town Scranton known for coal mine heritage.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
RODEWAYINNPA305, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Moosic – Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2016

Thank you for your correspondence from April, 2016. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests
and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel.
We appreciate your business.