See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My father and I stayed for two nights over the weekend while on a trip to spend some time outdoors. We were very happy with the price, comfort, cleanliness, and very friendly staff. The wifi was fast, the beds were comfortable, and the water was hot. We will stay here again. Cheers!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I prefer non-smoking room and by mistake I choose smoking one but the guy working on front desk is very nice and he did change the room to non-smoking and room is very nice and clean. pretty nice price for stay and nice mountain view which is make my day.

Room Tip: I prefer on first flour king size bed and nice mountain view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Up front, no, it's not a 5 star hotel, but it was decently clean, reasonably priced, and the staff were very very nice. I needed a late check-in, very helpful and nice on the phone. 2 gentlemen who checked me in were very friendly and when I ran into the one in the hall made sure everything was ok with my room and made sure I didn't need anything. I had attended a local event and he was asking me about it and where it was being as he had not heard about the Balloonfest. Near a highway but very quiet. Bed was a little harder than I'm used to, I have a pillowtop, but it still was good. Microwave and refrigerator in room which was perfect. I always take slippers just because I'm weird about the carpets in any hotel rooms, I could see a few darker spots but that could be anywhere. When I was checking out there happened to be a college baseball team leaving and I never heard a peep from them the night before, so it was obviously a quiet hotel. I would stay again in a heartbeat being on a limited budget.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We have stayed at this motel for the Memorial Day weekend for the past 3 years. As Canadians we need to watch our budget because of the exchange. This motel is inexpensive and basic but very clean and well kept. The new management is friendly and helpful. There is free coffee and tea in the am. We will definitely stay again next year. You cannot beat the price.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This Motel 6 by I-180 in Montoursville, PA was really a great place to stay a night. It is located in a suburb of Williamsport, PA and right nearby. The room was clean and comfy. The staff was very friendly. The rate was super. I will stay here again when I'm in the area. Also the accommodation is pet friendly as well. The front desk clerk, Ketan, was welcoming and polite. Prompt check-in and check-out. Motel was clean inside and out. Parking was convenient out front. Room was quiet although it was by the highway.

Room Tip: Any room is okay.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo