“Wonderful Neighborhood Brewery”

Add it.
Rivertown Brewery
Ranked #55 of 130 Restaurants in Monroeville
Reviewed 1 November 2015

We've enjoyed Rivertown for years.
It's a friendly - and busy - local brewery, only serving its own beer - which is very good and quite diverse.
Kitchen is very good including pizza, sandwiches, and wraps.
Staff is exceptionally friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 26 December 2014 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant several times and we are never disappointed. The food is excellent and service friendly. I have never left hungry and I am a big eater. Can't go wrong

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 16 May 2014

While in Pittsburgh, went out with my local friend Ryan and his wife and took me there for dinner, I always say that the best way to enjoy and discover a city is to go where locals go and if you have a local friend, even better! The atmosphere was very good, Friday night, full! Everyone seemed to be enjoying a good time. Good beer selection, we ordered several appetizers and homemade pizza that was very good.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We went ther the other day, the service was good and the atmosphere was good also,The food is served in a good fashion, and tast good too. If your in the neighborhood it is a good stop and worth the time. They are very efficent.