“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2017

The food was very good. The braised ribs were wonderful. Wish they would have left the fire going but the atmosphere was still nice.

There are newer reviews for Jorgensen's at Dimmick Inn

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Stopped in for a beer on a Monday afternoon as we were passing through. A full bar with about 8 beers on draft. The crowd was light and a mix of locals and travelers.

We weren't able to come back for dinner. Looked like it would have been fun.

We sat at the bar. There is outside seating.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

My girlfriend and I went there after seeing that our first choice was too crowded. I was a bit skeptical at first as it looked more like a place that served just bar food. But there were a couple other dining areas in the back which were good sized but had a cozy feel. I ended up getting the fish and chips with a side salad (which wasn't on the menu) and my girlfriend got a vegetarian option. Food was good but not great, plentiful and reasonably priced. Service was good and friendly. Seemed to be quite popular with the locals.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Had dinner outside and wasn't given the option for a salad. When I inquired I was told that lettuce was too expensive so they stopped giving out salads with a meal. Never going back there.

1  Thank cag0916
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Cesar Salad was flavorful and vodka penne was delicious. The best tasting was the stuffed meatball appetizer with a basal marinara sauce. Great flavor. Wait staff was warm and friendly. Prices were reasonable.