We Stayed Feb 18-20th at Pocono Palace. This was our first time at Cove Haven Resorts and I absolutely love the Palace.( I've read other reviews listed and I beg to differ) The service was wonderful start to finish. Upon booking we were assigned a vacation planner (Patty), who sent a thank you /reservation reminder card, and called to remind us of our stay the night before and to answer any remaining questions. At the Palace,check in was friendly and fast. Gail was absoluteley lovely! The outside of the building does nothing for the treasure inside! We stayed in the Champagne Tower and was absolutely in awe at how beautiful the room was,the heart shaped pool,& champagne glass hot tub, all wonderful. The housekeeping staff are very thorough,(do not let the nit pickers sway you away!!!) Our room had flat screen TVs ( if u want to watch TV).
The activities in the main building were fun, we really enjoyed the pool tables and mini golf. The food was just as awesome, I highly recommend going on Saturday so you can enjoy the strip steaks. The breakfast buffet was also very tasty and had something for everyone. We did not take advantage of the breakfast in bed option, because we loved the view of the lake in the morning sun. The resort is not cheesy or gimicky at all, this place was designed for couples to reconnect and get away from the everyday hustle and bustle of life. While on property the CXO offered a room tour of all the different types of rooms that are offered, and all have very different and unique features! If its in the budget I recommend going for one of the better rooms, you will NOT regret it!! Although, I will say, if you book one of the lower prices rooms, it is YOU that makes the difference ( pack your candles, wine and fun loving attitude, and a good time can be had just the same) The band was surprisingly good, and the comedian Saturday night was hilarious. One of the things I loved the most about the resort, is that you dress how you are comfortable, so dressing for dinner is not mandatory.
While there we also visited the Paradise Stream Property and the positive attitude continues to flow there as well.
Go -celebrate your love you will not regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The couples-only Pocono Palace Resort is ideal for a romantic getaway. Our resort has an indoor/outdoor pool and a 32,000 sq ft sports facility. We're near shopping, horseback riding, and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au and Booking.com so you can book your Pocono Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Palace Hotel Marshalls Creek
- Caesars Pocono Palace Poconos
- Poconos Palace