“Staff make it worthwhile”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Malvern
Davenport, Florida
“Staff make it worthwhile”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I had to be away on business for almost a month without going home. I was pleased with the room, very comfortable for a long stay. The staff was great, Samantha and especially Kim always greeted me by name everytime I went through the lobby and were extremely pleasant. I have stayed in many Hilton properties and staff of this caliber make the stay worthwhile.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I had to spend three straight weeks at the hotel {fly in on Sunday, leave Friday}.

First the bad......the hotel is showing little signs of wear around the edges...and that is the only bad.

Now the good.....the staff especially Samantha Latino and Kim {never did get her last name} were fantastic, they often took the time to speak to the guests and always greeted them by name. Kim went out of her way to make sure that I was in the same suite {414} two weeks straight even though the computer had assigned me another room on my return. Samantha

The evening meals allowed me to stay in if I wanted, and after several weeks of straight travel this was great. Rooms were very good and the bedding was always crisp and clean.

I have multiple weeks coming back into the area, so will use this hotel again

1 Thank TCPDump
Jordan B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley, responded to this review, 18 August 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us. We appreciate all the valuable feedback that you provided regarding your recent stay. Our team appreciates here appreciates your kind words about cleanliness and the service our staff provided to you. In regards to the condition of our hotel we will be making some changes including a full renovation. We would love to have you visit us in the future when these changes are complete.
thank you for staying with us.
Yours in Hospitality,
Jordan Brelo
General Manger
Blythewood, South Carolina
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Stayed for 1 night; had evening business meeting & would miss the evening light meal. Samantha, @ front desk, arranged to have a meal waiting from me in my room. Other staff members very friendly & helpful. Room warm, cozy & clean; bed very comfortable. Will be back if ever in the area.

Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed 23 December 2011

When we arrived at Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia / Great Valley in November, we were greated with a warm welcome. The Receptionist had just made cookies but were not available when we arrived. So what does she do? She brought the cookies to our room when they were done!! How awesome is that for first rate service!?!

The next morning, we woke up to a complimentary breakfast. We brought our water cooler down with us and the manager asked if we wanted it filled with ice. We didnt even have to ask...they just knew.

GREAT SERVICE TRULY puts this hotel above the others we have stayed at.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Paducah, KY
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I spend three days at the Homewood Suites on business about two months ago. I found the staff thoughtful, rooms clean, and the location fine for my business meetings. I liked the location better when I found out about the Wegman's around the corner for food and dining. The food was fine--but not stunning. I would also have liked a little better wine selection--so you can see I'm struggling to complain. I found a billing problem on my credit card when I got home, called, and the manager answered on the first ring and had the billing fixed in two minutes! I am returning to the area for five days of work. I have much more invested in loyalty points with another property, but for the stress of the work and the peace of the place, I'll stay here instead.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank william c
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malvern
0.8 km away
5.7 km away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge
0.4 km away
The Desmond Hotel Malvern

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley

Property: Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley
Address: 12 E. Swedesford Road, Malvern, PA 19355
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Malvern
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Malvern
Price range (per night): $149 - $337
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Great Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Philadelphia / Great Valley Hotel Malvern