“Zig's is oh so Zignificant!”

Zig's Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Lititz
Reviewed 4 March 2017

My wife and I had lunch at this really neat and new Cafe& Bakery in Lititz recently and loved it!

So, first of all, you seat yourself. You pick up a menu and place your order, then they give you a buzzer to tell you when your meal is ready. We had their tuna salad, tomatoe soup and smoky pork barbecue, all of which were yummy and get this: sooo reasonably priced!

The place is clean and immaculate!

The best is yet to come - wait till you see all the soups, deserts, quiche, breads, etc. that you can purchase to take home. We bought several soups, a mini cherry pie, croisant, wheat loaf and shephed's pie to bring home - they all looked beautiful and yes, reasonably priced again.

I can highly recommend Zig's to you too, it will make a Zignificant impression on you too! Enjoy!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Nice bakery up the street from my new house. My dad and I walk up for breakfast when I'm home during the week and he comes over. Love the scones and English muffin bread. I usually go for a coffee and one of the pastries..

Saturday's are a good day for me to pick up something for my wife. She loves when I get her a pastry.

My parents love their croissants and usually get a dozen every month or so...

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Zig's is a favorite for all kinds of baked goods.They carry a wide variety of pastries, breads, and cookies. They have a cafe counter for ordering off a menu or purchasing items from their deli. The inside seating area is spacious and they have an outdoor seating area for warmer months. This is our go-to bakery for all our sweets and treats.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Every time we visit Lititz, we stop to meet our local friends at Zig's. Located in a barn converted into a bakery, we always marvel the beautiful all-wood foyer with its rich wood smells. Walk into the restaurant, and you're greeted with enticing smells of a different nature: the baked goods and kitchen treats. Zig's has a great menu for breakfast and lunch (we've never dined there for dinner, so I'm not sure what that looks like). The coffee is great, the service is quick, and the prices are good for a graduate student couple like us. Plus, there's lots of floor space downstairs and also second-floor seating for large-party reservations upstairs. I highly recommend checking out Zig's for visitors and locals of Lititz.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

In the general area, the normal fare comes from chains such as Dunkin Donuts, Olive Garden and Red Robin. So what a pleasure it was to find Zig's by accident. "By accident" was due to the very cool building in which the bakery/café is located. Stone and 100 year old wood make for a very attractive building.

We were looking for coffee and some sweets and this place hit the spot. 3 cups of very good coffee, 3 pastries, nice help, and our tab was less than $10!

If you find yourself in this area, do yourself a favor and stop in!