“Great Coffee/ Pastry Shop”
Review of Java's Brewin'

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Java's Brewin'
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Limerick
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 4 November 2014

Stopped by this place after a bike ride and it was the perfect post-ride experience. The coffee was decent and the pastry selection was remarkable.

This private coffee shop is what shops should be like. There was no waiting in line for someone ordering a double-soy-skinny-latte-quadruple-whipped-cream-something-or-other. Coffee was ordered and it showed up. Imagine that.

Furthering the attractiveness to it were the decorations. The tables were comfortable and there was even a deep couch on which to sit and watch television if need-be. It was also quiet and welcoming. This is definitely a relaxing place to do a morning.

Reviewed 21 October 2014

The first thing I notices about this place was the customer service. All the people working were very friendly and helpful. My group of four asked a ton of questions which they never made us feel like we were a bother to them.

The place
This is a cute coffee shop the only problem is it is tiny. If you are sitting at the bar you have tables right behind you. They are so close you have to be very careful backing your chair up to get up. No matter where you sit you have people on top of you. So if you don't like closed quarters you won't like this place. Everything was very clean and colorful they did a nice job making it look nice and feel welcoming other than the size.

The food
We ordered a variety of breakfast sandwhiches, latte's and coffee between my group. I had a basic bacon,egg and chesse on a whole wheat wrap. So they have a lot of options to make things to your liking. My friend ordered Julie's Breakfast Sandwich which he really liked he said it had great flavor. My wife and I have a latte's my only complaint which is common now in alot of coffee shops is they put too much syrup in it so it was hard to taste the coffee. So I will next time to ask for half sweet! So all in all this is a place I really need hope to try again next time I am in the area. They had AMAZING LOOKING baked goods in the counter I did not get to try which I will be trying next time! I would urge you all to give it a go. The staff makes it worth it.

NOTE: Credit Cards can be used at Minimum of $10.

Reviewed 9 October 2014

I am here a couple times a week at least. Always good food and coffee. Everyone loves their green giant drinks which are healthy a taste great. Even my kids love them! Muffins are very good, just huge. Owners are awesome. Bob is the nicest guy and his daughters and wife are great as well. Definitely worth stopping in.

1  Thank Traci T
Reviewed 3 September 2014

The staff and owner make you feel at home when you visit Java's Brewin'. Everything is homemade and you can tell they use the best ingredients. The muffins are delicious and I never no which to choose from... but they always seem to have a new flavor to try. The sandwiches are also great. Stop by and give them a try... it is worth it!

1  Thank mldocent
Reviewed 3 September 2014

The best muffins ever. Great coffee. The best and most attentive service anywhere. Java's Brewin' is the best. Thankyou.

1  Thank Patricia W

Been to Java's Brewin'? Share your experiences!