“Love it! ”

Sushihanna
Ranked #44 of 72 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

I've been to this place a few times now. I love the food. Prices are about the same as any other sushi restaurant. Very prompt service. Delicious!

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Sushihanna is just another great gem in quaint downtown Lewisburg. I have eaten here twice now with my family and the sushi is delicious and fresh. They have a huge variety of rolls to try. The prices are very fair and the rolls are very large. This place is a great value and the location is also very favorable. Sushihanna is right in the middle of downtown and there is ample parking and the open large lot for the park is very close. We will definitely be going back. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars was the servers could be a little more attentive to their duties.

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Order sushi it was disgusting told the waitress she told the owner who came over to apologize and gave us some excuse why the sushi looked so bad and tested like dead fish and still charge me for it I did pay but I will never go back the place sucks don't get sick don't eat that bad sushi.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

My husband and I decided to go to Sushihanna for the first time this weekend for lunch. Our first experience was a good one! We both love sushi and have been to many, many sushi places over the years. My husband enjoyed raw rolls, while I had to settle for smoked and cooked rolls because I am pregnant. The restaurant is smaller than the average sushi place, but was neat and clean. Presentation of the food was wonderful, and the roll sizes were very generous. The creativity and flavor of the rolls were delicious! Staff was friendly and service was prompt. This was worth the drive for us, and I highly recommend eating here!

Reviewed 26 May 2015

If you are trying to eat during the school year - make reservations! It can be a 1-2 hour wait otherwise. Staff is wonderful, they even called me on my cell to let us know that a table had come available (I forgot to get reservations). Food is quite good, the Bento box is one of my favorites. BYOB.