All reviewsbucknell universityfront deskstayed heresports teamhigh schoolhot and cold itemsstandard breakfastcoffee machinehotel is perfectthe main highwayniagara fallswould stay here againclean roomskids enjoyed the poolquiet roompull out sofadesk area
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Very clean hotel. Very nice big room. Very close to Bucknell University & town. Breakfast just OK but didn't need a big breakfast. Coffee was very good. Staff were helpful & friendly. beds were very comfortable & clean. Shower very clean & nice.

Room Tip: Road noise outside but quiet inside.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura881
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Stayed several days. Does not appear busy, and we were gone all day and our room was not made up when we returned. Breakfast okay and it was a small room. Almost all hotels in this area are high in price for average hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from highway
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2018

As the name denotes, a comfortable place to stay. A nice standard hotel on the main highway which is probably the nearest one to Bucknell University -- about a 2 mile drive. Rooms were ample in size with a partitioned nook that had a pullout sofa. The beds were very comfortable and the curtains worked. The bathroom was OK with standard amenities. The room contained a TV, mini fridge, microwave, and a coffee maker. The entire hotel was very clean, with a nice lobby and the staff was very helpful. The lobby also contained soda and snack vending machines. A decent breakfast was included in the price. Rooms rates were OK. In short, a comfortable place to spend a night.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying that I had no problem with this hotel. You get what you pay for. It was cheap, clean and we got free breakfast. That's all I ask for and I got it.

It could use a little make of over. It's a bit dated, the carpets are old and it could use some paint. If that's what you're looking for, I'd go elsewhere. It was very clean. I always look in rooms when staff is cleaning and I saw one employee scrubbing a tub. I know it seems obvious but seeing that always makes me happier that I stayed in a clean place. I'd come back because of that.

Breakfast is your typical continental breakfast. It was good enough for us. Coffee was decent. That's a plus. Typical waffle machine and collection of cereals and bagels. It gets the job done.

Our room was close to 15 and I could hear cars on the road. Nothing overwhelming but if you're a light sleeper you may want a room in the back. We feel asleep without a problem.

Kids enjoyed the pool and the workout room was enough to get in a quick workout.

I'd stay here again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian G
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel room was clean and beds were very comfortable. Stayed in a 2 queen room with pull out sofa bed. Sofa bed was actually pretty comfortable and did not make a ton of creaky noise when you moved around. They your standard free breakfast which was good if you needed a quick breakfast before starting the day. Ot seems they do over charged for rooms during events. We paid about 225 a night during the high school swim championships which in my opinion is too much for a comfort suites. We will be back and hopefully the price will be more inline with the expectations. I will also add that They have some very nice and helpful employees working behind the desk.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family