See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Old building needing updates and cleaning! Bed was clean. Bathroom had mold on ceiling tile. Shower handle would not maintain position for water temp. Had to wake office worker to check out. Needed to stay in town another night but changed motels!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Maybe we were plain lucky but our room was fine, the beds very comfortable, and the handicap bath room was about the best one I have ever seen! Well designed; much more so than in some $200.00 rooms we have had. The room was very quite, the TV was great. We would stay here again in a minute. It is not the Four Seasons, but even without having breakfast, we felt we got a great bargain.

Room tip: We had room 117 which is handicap and wheelchair assessable.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank vicjul
Reviewed 23 March 2017

We tried to find a cheaper place to stay the night and of course it didn't work out. We arrived to find mattresses up against a dumpster in the parking lot. We checked in and once we got to our room we left. The room smelled like dirty Clorox water and puke. The bathroom was gross and wall paper hanging off of it. We are usually not too picky but this was unacceptable. We wont be returning.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank cindygill
Reviewed 24 October 2016

The hotel is old and the rooms really need to be remodeled (especially the bathroom). Having said that, with the exception of the carpet, which was really nasty, our room was clean and comfortable. It is a basic accommodation and nothing more. There is a fridge in the room so forget about the complimentary breakfast and go buy some milk, cereal, and decent coffee. (Or hit one of the cafes in downtown Lewisburg.) My biggest issue was that the walls were very thin and sound traveled easily. Even wearing earplugs, I could hear the T.V. and conversation from the room next door - and the occupants weren't being terribly loud. I finally had to turn on the fan to get some "white noise" so I could sleep. If not for that (can't imagine what it would be like with a blaring T.V. or a party next door), I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Compared with other hotels in the area, the price can't be beat.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 3 July 2016

We stopped by here on a quick drive-through to the Finger Lakes. It was just fine. Basic but just fine. If you are expecting more than clean rooms, warm bed and a hot shower, then sure - go spend more to go somewhere else. I, however, thought the price was very cheap and the room was nice, clean - and in unexpected and cheery shade of yellow. The fact that this is a family run operation and not a sleek yet soul-less corporate chain is also plus to me. They are growing a garden of coriander, beans and peppers in the parking lot which I much prefer to the uniform and dull landscaping of a typical motel. There is no "continental breakfast buffet" with screeching make-your-own-waffle machine and this too, to me, is a plus. In fact the sign in the office said there was breakfast but when I stopped in at 8:00 am, the door was locked. But no matter - there are a dozen cute places to eat - all independent small businesses - in the old town of Lewisburg, which, by the way, is an adorable town. Next time I'm driving through, I will gladly stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2016