“Just don't go”

Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Lemoyne
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Byob, authentic Lebanese cuisine. Dine in or take out. Catering is also available.
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We were the Only customers when we ate there. Looking into the kitchen the woman standing over our food had very long hair hanging over the pot, shaking her head frequently. It is too warm inside to spend much time and we were uncomfortable with the service, the food and the atmosphere. Can,not even remember what we ordered. We just wanted to get out.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Walking into the Mezza Cafe gives you the feeling of being in a Mediterranian restaurant. The music and surroundings are quite a treat. It is pretty casual, not fancy, but still nice.
The menu had so much on it that it took us a while to decide what to get. They focus on small plates ("mezza") which is great because you can experiment with lots of different foods. We enjoyed the sampler, but also saw many other appetizer combo options on the menu. The menu had descriptions of each item, which made it easier to understand what you were ordering.
The food was delicious and the service was good. It was a little pricey, but you can usually find a coupon or Groupon to help with the cost.
I will definitely go back, especially when I feel the need an escape from central PA.
I also see that they have a stand at the West Shore Farmers Market.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

We had a chicken pita, a chicken shawarma salad, and the chicken skewer platter with rice, hummus & pita bread. Very ample portions, reasonably priced and delicious! Employees are very friendly and attentive. Great place to go with firends.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped by around five. Glad I did. The place was to be filled later. I enjoyed watching a group at couches in the front share brought drinks and conversation. Reminded me of times in Europe. Food was good

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Walked in with friends. We were directed to the table closest to the door( wow that never happened before). Turned it down and got a table at the back of the restaurant that was empty. At this point service was very good. The food was very good. Before we were finished with the meal music so loud that we could not talk came from the front of the space. We asked our waitperson about it. She said the amp was pre-set. Give me a break!! I was sitting with two knowledgable people concerning music-not true. Finally an owner came by and I complained again that we could not talk.(by the way- the family next to us left during the din). Then the music stopped. I guess they thought that if they were not playing for the Hershey Arena they could not play. Do people return for good food and service when they cannot communicate.?

2  Thank Courthouse067