“Lunch date ”

Osaka Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 105 Restaurants in Langhorne
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Cute little place in a strip mall. Great service, and reasonable prices. We stopped in for lunch and were served quickly with deliciously fresh sashimi and nigiri plates. My fiancé and I are lovers of Japanese cuisine and sushi is at the top of our list most weeks. This place was a surprise and better than we thought it would be. I'd definitely go back here and spend the afternoon. We saw on the menu also that you could BYOB..... so I guess bring away with any alcohol you like. The servers where not too annoying and didn't come over every ten minutes, and where very efficient with their serving skills. Delightful and put a smile on both of our faces for the rest of the day. Great place. We will be back.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I was on a short visit for a conference and I found this place. The wait staff was solid, the food was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed the special roll suggested by the waiter. A good spot for sushi.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We chose Osaka because it was near where we were staying and discovered excellent sushi, California rolls and miso soup.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

This is the only spot in my area that I get sushi from. Sushi is good but the pieces are on the smaller side. The price isn't that great but it fulfills the sushi fix.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Great food! You can order on line for delivery ($1 delivery charge and worth it). They usually deliver within 45 minutes. We have had food delivered many times from this restaurant. Their sushi is always fresh with many selections and specialty rolls. There steak teriyaki is amazing. It is a NY strip steak cooked to order sliced thin over veggies and comes with soup and salad for around $14.95. The best deal around! We highly recommend Osaka!