“Sean 2’s Birthday ”

JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Langhorne
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: At J.B. Dawson's, we strive for excellence in our food, service and atmosphere. Our high quality menu begins by... using the freshest ingredients, like our hand cut steaks, fresh ground hamburgers, fresh seafood and home made soups, sauces,dressings and desserts. Our high-energy team oriented approach allows you to meet many members of our friendly staff and ensures that you receive attentive and complete service. Our clean open kitchen and warm classic atmosphere are combined with our outstanding food and service to give you a truly enjoyable experience. Your satisfaction is our number one goal.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Been here many times always good. They make a great Manhattan. I love their potato soup. We know their menu since we are here at least 8 times a year to celebrate birthdays. We all have our favorites. Mine is the pulled pork. They have Philly cheese steak rolls as an appetizer, yum. The other is the sliders they are also great.
We particularly like their sparkler desert, the grand kids love them

Pete D, Owner at JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Safetyguy_328, thanks for the great review and your continued patronage! So glad to hear that you love JBD's and that you come out on big occasions like birthday's. Our sparkler candle is definitely a fan favorite. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Sincerely, Pete DiCarlo. Director of Operations/Owner.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I have come here sooo many times. It’s centrally located between myself and my friends. Love the salmon dishes, chicken, soups and great beverage menu. Service is great too!! I recommend coming here with large groups or small. Kids or no kids it’s awesome.

Pete D, Owner at JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Catherine F, thanks for the great review & your continued patronage! So glad to hear how much you love JBD's. Thanks again & we look forward to serving you again soon. Sincerely, Pete DiCarlo. Director of Operations/Owner.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant in the past many times. It gets crowded at night. Plenty of parking. The food is average. Some plates are good and some are just ok. I've had the salmon oscar which was good. The wings were just ok. Fish tacos were average. I guess depending on what you like you will enjoy your stay. It is your usual chain restaurant with higher prices. But i would return for beer and food.

Pete D, General Manager at JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Craig, my name is Eric Freitag and I'm the General Manager of this location. I'm sorry to hear that you find us "Just average" because we pride ourselves on great food & great service. I would love the opportunity to speak with you about your visit. If you would be so kind to call me at 215-702-8119 or send your contact information to jbdawsons@yahoo.com. Looking forward to speaking to you. Sincerely, Eric.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I don't think there's any doubt left that this is the best restaurant in the area. Granted, we're not talking about New York or Paris, but it's still a distinction to be proud of. If you love crab cakes, order them without a second thought. No filler or garbage, just lovely mouthfuls of crab meat. The crab pasta Alfredo is very popular too. But most people come for the steaks. I think you'll be satisfied no matter what you order. I've been coming to this restaurant for about fifteen years, and I think right now it's better than ever. (Certainly busier than ever.)

Pete D, Owner at JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

DrGoldin, thanks for the great review & your continued patronage! We work very hard at providing great food & service to each & every guest that walks through our doors so it is always so great to get complimented for a job well done. We do take reservations so if you don't want to wait, please call and make one the next time you plan on visiting. Thanks again & we look forward to serving you the next time you visit. Sincerely, Pete DiCarlo. Director of Operations/Owner.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Only go here on rare occasions. Prices have really gone up and portions have really gone down. Extra just for some bread on the table! Really? It's just bread! Service is usually really good, any waitress will help you, they all seem to share the areas.

Pete D, General Manager at JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

marylZ2328EV, my name is Eric Freitag and I'm the General Manager of this location. I wanted to thank you for your review but would like to let you know that although our prices have gone up over the years, we have never decreased portions. I'm not sure what you mean about extra for some bread on the table because we don't charge for our bread. I would love the opportunity to speak with you. If you would be so kind to call me at 215-702-8119 or send your contact information to jbdawsons@yahoo.com. I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Eric.